Thread: Harper Classic Wolf air pistol for sale

Harper Classic Wolf air pistol for sale

Hi all

I have for sale a Harper Classic Wolf air pistol, in .22 calibre. The gun is fully functioning and in good condition.
    For those not aware of these guns, it is a pre-charged pneumatic, with the cylinder under the barrel, and a manually indexed magazine. Charge of 180 bar gives around 30 shots at legal pistol limit. Power is adjustable downwards from the standard legal limit set-up (although I've never tried this). The trigger is electronic, with a 9v battery held in the handle.
    Harper has a long and illustrious record of airgun innovation, and this usable classic is a nice reminder of that (I believe the same technology ended up in Daystates).
    I'm looking for £450 for this rare and appreciating classic air pistol. Face to face preferred.
    Regards
    Robin

Wolf

These are very very rare I believe . I vaguely remember these from about 2003 or 2004 I think .
    This is only the second I have seen in 6 months . I was looking for a Falcon early Titan but the Wolf is much scarcer . Seen one ( at much higher cost ) so must ask You if you can post up some pics ? Has this been serviced at all ? Is it boxed - with or without accessories ? Finally Cash only or swops possible ? Is there anything you really like , if a exchange is possible ?
    Last edited by Jimny4x4; 16-01-2017 at 05:44 PM. Reason: brevity !

Unhappy Wolf

Hi Jimny 4x4

Condition is good, just normal signs of use, no dings, dents or scratches. It's not in a box and doesn't come with any accessories. It's also not been serviced during my ownership.
    I too have seen a boxed, fully accessorised one for sale at around £700, so perhaps I'm pricing a little keenly, but the only ones I could find selling in the past were at around £500.
    Cash only I'm afraid, as much as I'd like to reinvest in more guns, HMRC have surprised me with a bill.

Thanks

Thanks for reply . In deference I was offered one 10 years ago for £500 as by then they had vanished off the market totally . I only vaguely remembered these in the magazines from some years previously . So yours at that price unboxed is all in all very fair .
    I will pass on this , but a top bump for a rare airpistol .

Wolf

First bump

Wolf

Second bump. Rare, useable, full power air pistol looking for a good home

Offer received

Just received an offer for the Wolf via another site, but a little too much below what I was looking for. For those who've been in touch with interest, let me know if you're keen and want to know anything else.

P.S there are a couple of pictures on an equivalent thread in the sales section.

Price drop

Still for sale, despite a few near misses! Now priced at £400.