Thread: Diana/Original 66 for sale

Diana/Original 66 for sale

I've decided to let my Original 66 go to fund an S200 or S400 (target versions only) for my other half. Unfortunately she doesn't get on well with the weight or fit of any of my target guns (all springers).

The 66 has been re-sealed and at the same time the gears were replaced with new ones (approximately 1 month ago). The Giss system has been properly timed and is shooting exactly as it should. It has had approximately 100 pellets through it since the work was finished so it has plenty of use left in it before any more work is needed.
    At the local bell target I can get consistent 28/30. (Dropped points being my own fault). Very easy to shoot.

Bisley practise pellets (8.3gr) shooting at 550 fps over chrony, which I believe is bang on the original specs.

The stock has been shortened at some point in it's life. this has been done very well, but is obvious. Therefore this gun will never be a minter. (Not necessarily a bad thing, as it can be shot and enjoyed!)
    Original sights included. Could do with a bit of TLC
    The caps for the gears have a few scuffs

£400 - Collection preferred. I could possibly meet at the weekend at one of the FT/HFT courses in the Midlands. Usually on a Sunday
    Last edited by cooper_dan; 31-01-2017 at 06:51 PM.

Bump.
    Although if I don't get any interest I might sell my 300s instead. The boss tried an S200 at the weekend and is set on one, so need to make room/funds for it

Your pic links don't work for me...
    Smile!...today is the day you worried about yesterday. :-)

Supanova II Weymouth....http://www.supanova-charters.co.uk/

Same here...
    Remember, it is the strongest character that God gives the most challenges.

Sorry! Should work now