Quote Originally Posted by Phil Gander View Post
I also have the .177 Kral bullpup and I'm having the same problems as you. If you do manage to adjust the trigger I would be interested to know how as there seems only to be a singe Allen screw which didn't seem to do anything. Regarding accuracy, I have cleaned the barrel several times but to date have only tried JSB Exact 8.44gr doing an average of 787fps with a 6fps spread over 14 shots - no problem with that. Being of a certain age outside temperatures are prohibiting further testing. I have been in contact with Dave Robinson at Range Right who tells me that they have been re-crowning the barrels on some rifles which has helped accuracy although the crown on mine looks OK. However it only needs to be a fraction out of true to cause the shot spread. I too have the single shot tray to try.
I notice we are only 5 miles apart.

Cheers, Phil
Sounds like your power/ consistency is spot there mate but like you say that doesn't gaurentee accuracy if the barrel is off.

Mines back now having the power turned up and hopefully the barrel sorted.

A mate up at the club reckons he can tune the trigger so will keep you posted but if you are only in prestwood why don't you pop over to wend over rifle club and have a plink.