Thread: Kral puncher breaker synthetic bullpup

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by poison dwarf View Post
    Whitester we all know you cant hit a barn dooor until you've had 4 coffees and 2 ciggys. Did you tell the guy in the shop that before returning the gun?
    I failed to mention that PD

Kral going back to Range Right again on Monday. For the second time the pellet probe is not retracting fully. Also going to ask for the barrel to be re-crowned to see if it improves accuracy. If it's still not right when it returns it'a going back permanently. It's a shame because as above the power and shot to shot consistency is excellent.

Cheers, Phil
    THE BRAIN CANNOT ASSIMILATE WHAT THE POSTERIA CANNOT TOLERATE

Wondered if you have seen this. http://sureshot-airguns.co.uk/kozak-pcp-bull-pup ? Barrel close to air cylinder, height adjustable cheek piece, biathlon cocking lever, reasonably priced. Might be a perfect replacement!

Cheers, Phil

I hate to say it, but your probably end up returning it for a refund!
    The .177 barrels on the new models are awful! I was a member of the Kral FB group, and saw it time and time again, some people trying allsorts to get them to shoot right, and others who had returned there guns 5 times, and came back the same!

On another note, the .22 seem to be very good, I had one myself, accuracy and trigger where very good out the box, but it was making 9.4 ftlbs.
    I decided to rectify this myself, yes there are 3 anti tampers on there, one being an helicoil you have to remove and replace if you want to get to the HST.

Having 2 crickets I hardly used the Kral, so decided to sell, took me a number of months to find a buyer, and at a knock down price due to the bad reputation the .177 has, they are all getting tarred with the same brush!

John

Thumbs up

Mine is back now so will collect it tomorrow . It's been re crowned and has had the power adjusted.

Will have it down the range on Saturday and will report back so fingers crossed.

Once again can't say enough good things about Crawley surplus, great guys to deal with.

Fingers crossed for you

Thumbs up

Had it at the range but unfortunately it is now over powered, groupings were still bad and to top it all off it broke.

The cocking lever is now open permantly and won't close. Needless to say it's going back next week for either a refund or a swap.

I would recommend that you steer clear of these.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirreler View Post
    Kral going back to Range Right again on Monday. For the second time the pellet probe is not retracting fully. Also going to ask for the barrel to be re-crowned to see if it improves accuracy. If it's still not right when it returns it'a going back permanently. It's a shame because as above the power and shot to shot consistency is excellent.

Cheers, Phil
    Well the Kral has been with Range Right nearly three weeks now, wonder if they're fitting a nice Walther or CZ barrel - no probably not. Seems to be taking a long time though!

Cheers, Phil

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Squirreler View Post
    Well the Kral has been with Range Right nearly three weeks now, wonder if they're fitting a nice Walther or CZ barrel - no probably not. Seems to be taking a long time though!

Cheers, Phil
    Mine was away for two weeks but three weeks sound like too long.

In saying that maybe they are spending more time to get them right, fingers crossed for you mate.

kral breaker bullpup

I would think it is a case of they have had so many returned they are taking a while to catch up , I decided to bite the bullet and buy one last week no Rfd I got in touch with had any they were all so fed up with them being returned the sent them all back .
    I would think this would be the ideal opportunity to test them and any found ok sent back out and the others bought up to scratch

Another club mate was having problems with accuracy on his, this one in .22 and was shotgun spreading. On inspection the pellets were clipping the muzzle/air stripper, I took it off and accuracy was excellent. Didn't want to risk screwing a mod onto it to decide whether it was the threads on the barrel or the stripper. I suspect it's the barrel threads. Maybe this is the cause of the many guns accuracy problems? His had a alloy scope rail and apart from the thread issue I loved shooting it

Well, the Kral came back from Range Right a couple of weeks ago and they appear to have cured the problem with the pellet probe not retracting fully. However I asked for the barrel to be re-crowned which does not appear to have been done! Living 186m above sea level I had to wait for the wind to drop before pellet testing. I put several brands of pellets through it yesterday and they are clipping the screw on sleeve and even with it removed it's scattering shots all over the place. The trigger is terrible which does not help accuracy. Having oiled the walnut stock how do I stand with sending it back permanently? It's really not fit for purpose. I am at the point where I never want to see it again.

Cheers, Phil