Thread: Kral puncher breaker synthetic bullpup

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Really sorry that it's ended this way, I can't see dealers stocking these with such a bad reputation, Kral need to get their act together, it's not fair that current happy owners are going to struggle to pass on the guns when they fancy a change with such a shocking reputation. What are you going to buy instead? I'd give a thumbs up for the p10 shorty.

they are not good rifles in my opinion. krall apparently rushed the barrels to meet demands and them all up . i also had a .177, the barrel had that much oil in im surprised america didnt invade my kitchen , bang on at 10-20 yards but after that like a shot gun, tried 7 different pellets and they were all utter gash . reading about them on the kral owners facebook page, seems about %90 of people with the puncher breaker .177 have had to take it back or returned it like i had to, got an rm8 and that is amazing!

There seems to be a lot of Krals coming up for sale, non of them seem to have any issues and sure the chaps are being honest in their descriptions so maybe you've been unlucky? Another club member just bought one so will see how he gets on, as I've got first dibs when he gets bored with it!

i had the utter misery of owning a .177 one for 3 days before it went back a few months back. fancied a new rifle today so i thought id have a look round the shops and see whats about ( ended up with a p10 shorty ) but i asked if the the .22 had the same problems, the 3 shops i went into all said they were stopping selling them, one even said out of the 20 they bought in and sold, 19 came back with problems !

Bought my old tdr back in the end, air arms and daystate for me from now on and weihrauch for springers, you live and learn.