Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kral puncher breaker synthetic bullpup

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by poison dwarf View Post
    Whitester we all know you cant hit a barn dooor until you've had 4 coffees and 2 ciggys. Did you tell the guy in the shop that before returning the gun?
    I failed to mention that PD

Kral going back to Range Right again on Monday. For the second time the pellet probe is not retracting fully. Also going to ask for the barrel to be re-crowned to see if it improves accuracy. If it's still not right when it returns it'a going back permanently. It's a shame because as above the power and shot to shot consistency is excellent.

Cheers, Phil
    THE BRAIN CANNOT ASSIMILATE WHAT THE POSTERIA CANNOT TOLERATE

Wondered if you have seen this. http://sureshot-airguns.co.uk/kozak-pcp-bull-pup ? Barrel close to air cylinder, height adjustable cheek piece, biathlon cocking lever, reasonably priced. Might be a perfect replacement!

Cheers, Phil

I hate to say it, but your probably end up returning it for a refund!
    The .177 barrels on the new models are awful! I was a member of the Kral FB group, and saw it time and time again, some people trying allsorts to get them to shoot right, and others who had returned there guns 5 times, and came back the same!

On another note, the .22 seem to be very good, I had one myself, accuracy and trigger where very good out the box, but it was making 9.4 ftlbs.
    I decided to rectify this myself, yes there are 3 anti tampers on there, one being an helicoil you have to remove and replace if you want to get to the HST.

Having 2 crickets I hardly used the Kral, so decided to sell, took me a number of months to find a buyer, and at a knock down price due to the bad reputation the .177 has, they are all getting tarred with the same brush!

John

Thumbs up

Mine is back now so will collect it tomorrow . It's been re crowned and has had the power adjusted.

Will have it down the range on Saturday and will report back so fingers crossed.

Once again can't say enough good things about Crawley surplus, great guys to deal with.

Fingers crossed for you

Thumbs up

Had it at the range but unfortunately it is now over powered, groupings were still bad and to top it all off it broke.

The cocking lever is now open permantly and won't close. Needless to say it's going back next week for either a refund or a swap.

I would recommend that you steer clear of these.

Got a refund today.

Dispite the rifle not working out the shop were very good
    About it, top marks to Crawley surplus, I'd buy from them again.

Really sorry that it's ended this way, I can't see dealers stocking these with such a bad reputation, Kral need to get their act together, it's not fair that current happy owners are going to struggle to pass on the guns when they fancy a change with such a shocking reputation. What are you going to buy instead? I'd give a thumbs up for the p10 shorty.

they are not good rifles in my opinion. krall apparently rushed the barrels to meet demands and them all up . i also had a .177, the barrel had that much oil in im surprised america didnt invade my kitchen , bang on at 10-20 yards but after that like a shot gun, tried 7 different pellets and they were all utter gash . reading about them on the kral owners facebook page, seems about %90 of people with the puncher breaker .177 have had to take it back or returned it like i had to, got an rm8 and that is amazing!

There seems to be a lot of Krals coming up for sale, non of them seem to have any issues and sure the chaps are being honest in their descriptions so maybe you've been unlucky? Another club member just bought one so will see how he gets on, as I've got first dibs when he gets bored with it!

i had the utter misery of owning a .177 one for 3 days before it went back a few months back. fancied a new rifle today so i thought id have a look round the shops and see whats about ( ended up with a p10 shorty ) but i asked if the the .22 had the same problems, the 3 shops i went into all said they were stopping selling them, one even said out of the 20 they bought in and sold, 19 came back with problems !

Bought my old tdr back in the end, air arms and daystate for me from now on and weihrauch for springers, you live and learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirreler View Post
    Kral going back to Range Right again on Monday. For the second time the pellet probe is not retracting fully. Also going to ask for the barrel to be re-crowned to see if it improves accuracy. If it's still not right when it returns it'a going back permanently. It's a shame because as above the power and shot to shot consistency is excellent.

Cheers, Phil
    Well the Kral has been with Range Right nearly three weeks now, wonder if they're fitting a nice Walther or CZ barrel - no probably not. Seems to be taking a long time though!

Cheers, Phil

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Squirreler View Post
    Well the Kral has been with Range Right nearly three weeks now, wonder if they're fitting a nice Walther or CZ barrel - no probably not. Seems to be taking a long time though!

Cheers, Phil
    Mine was away for two weeks but three weeks sound like too long.

In saying that maybe they are spending more time to get them right, fingers crossed for you mate.