Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kral puncher breaker synthetic bullpup

kral breaker bullpup

I would think it is a case of they have had so many returned they are taking a while to catch up , I decided to bite the bullet and buy one last week no Rfd I got in touch with had any they were all so fed up with them being returned the sent them all back .
    I would think this would be the ideal opportunity to test them and any found ok sent back out and the others bought up to scratch

Another club mate was having problems with accuracy on his, this one in .22 and was shotgun spreading. On inspection the pellets were clipping the muzzle/air stripper, I took it off and accuracy was excellent. Didn't want to risk screwing a mod onto it to decide whether it was the threads on the barrel or the stripper. I suspect it's the barrel threads. Maybe this is the cause of the many guns accuracy problems? His had a alloy scope rail and apart from the thread issue I loved shooting it

Well, the Kral came back from Range Right a couple of weeks ago and they appear to have cured the problem with the pellet probe not retracting fully. However I asked for the barrel to be re-crowned which does not appear to have been done! Living 186m above sea level I had to wait for the wind to drop before pellet testing. I put several brands of pellets through it yesterday and they are clipping the screw on sleeve and even with it removed it's scattering shots all over the place. The trigger is terrible which does not help accuracy. Having oiled the walnut stock how do I stand with sending it back permanently? It's really not fit for purpose. I am at the point where I never want to see it again.

Cheers, Phil
    THE BRAIN CANNOT ASSIMILATE WHAT THE POSTERIA CANNOT TOLERATE

Club mates is also clipping screw on muzzle thingy. Weird thing with it removed it scatters pellets for 20 shots then it shoots spot on for the rest of the time until you fill it again.doesnt matter what pressure you fill it to etc. Any ideas how this is happening. Surely if it's the barrel, pellet etc it would be crap all the time??

secretagentmole Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by peddy View Post
    Club mates is also clipping screw on muzzle thingy. Weird thing with it removed it scatters pellets for 20 shots then it shoots spot on for the rest of the time until you fill it again.doesnt matter what pressure you fill it to etc. Any ideas how this is happening. Surely if it's the barrel, pellet etc it would be crap all the time??
    Regulator problem?

Put quite a lot of pellets through the Kral recently using the single shot tray and it seems to be starting to group. I also shortened the initial trigger movement by tightening the nylock nut on the trigger rod slightly which seemed to help. I have an idea that when using the magazine, as the probe starts to push the pellet into the bore the magazine starts to index and clips and damages the pellet skirt producing the scattered shots. Its been very windy here so not been able to do any further testing, seems to be calming down now.

Cheers, Phil
    Last edited by Squirreler; 28-03-2017 at 12:55 PM.
    THE BRAIN CANNOT ASSIMILATE WHAT THE POSTERIA CANNOT TOLERATE