Thread: actually found a pcp engineer in south wales

actually found a pcp engineer in south wales

ive been having trouble with my hw100 leaking,,only guy around seems to be xtx air,,none of our local gunshops will touch the hw100,they all said its got to be sent away.but my mate gave me a number of custom engineering in aberbargoed,,met up with rob the owner,he regularly services most pcps on the market as well as springers.his knowledge on the hw100 was spot on...his number is 07790369926 if anyone needs anything done give him a ring.

Cheers Gary

as we spoke could could in handy if my r10 or hornet goes tits up
    rgds
    craig

rgc_swanseaARC is offline He's not the Stig,,,He's the Stig's Welsh cousin
    Honestly,
    Send it to hull cartridge.
    They had mine back once for service and once when I broke it and they were great, didn't cost much either.
    They even re set it to my specifications when I asked them too rather that generic "it's running under 12"
    Theoben TTR1 .177, Steven B Blue/Grey Laminate Stock, Nutshot Mod, Hawke Sidewinder 10x42 Tac IR
    Daystate Pulsar. 177, Donny FL Sumo Mod, Pard NV008LRF

hw100yes

Quote Originally Posted by rgc_swanseaARC View Post
    Honestly,
    Send it to hull cartridge.
    They had mine back once for service and once when I broke it and they were great, didn't cost much either.
    They even re set it to my specifications when I asked them too rather that generic "it's running under 12"
    i was just adding that basically its nice that someone local can do the work without sending the gun away,,i would have sent mine to Darrin xt air in Worcester but hes fully booked til april,hes excellent to deal with but rob is not far from me and same service.also I can drive and literally hand the gun over to him and collect it without postage costs.

Edtwozeronine is offline I say dear boy, would you mind awfully doing as you're told?

Angry

The local-ish guy I found in Wales turned out to be a complete bell end who messed me around no end. If anyone tries to send you to Outdoor Life steer clear, and send the action to Hull Cartridge instead!
    ***Proud Member of Castleton Air Rifle Club***

Thanks for the info good to know we have someone fairly close rather than having to send rifles away.