Thread: Pellpax

Pellpax

Hi guys

While looking around for a few guns i would like i found there website. Whats the deal with them delivering to your home ? Has anyone ever used them and are they reliable ?

secretagentmole Guest
    Before they were bought out by the new owners they did have a reputation for recycling the business every few years.

This lot are more serious, now selling powder burners as well as air rifles! Been going for a good few years in the current location now. Bought pellets from them. Their prices have come down from the ridiculous prices other owners of the company charged.

The home delivery thing is because they cannot send rifles by post any more. They will basically deliver to you and ensure you are over 18 when you order!

Quote Originally Posted by secretagentmole View Post
    Before they were bought out by the new owners they did have a reputation for recycling the business every few years.

This lot are more serious, now selling powder burners as well as air rifles! Been going for a good few years in the current location now. Bought pellets from them. Their prices have come down from the ridiculous prices other owners of the company charged.

The home delivery thing is because they cannot send rifles by post any more. They will basically deliver to you and ensure you are over 18 when you order!
    thanks for the info, very interesting!

secretagentmole Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by akelly View Post
    thanks for the info, very interesting!
    Before they were basically Crosman/SMK with a few other rifles, now they have a much wider choice and have proper premises. Have been to their HQ to pick up some pellets. This lot mean business. I have been to them before when they were in the centre of Cromer and also when they moved to the outskirts of Cromer after their first submarine impression.

They now have a new management team!

I have known Jason from Pellpax for many years and he is very very good and helpful!!

they are one of the better companies out there!
    I wanna be the airgunbbs Model