Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The infamous freeads.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jonjon79 View Post
    He says he has effing Tourettes, I'll wait see what he makes of my effing offer
    Oooh...you naughty boy
    Smile!...today is the day you worried about yesterday. :-)

Supanova II Weymouth....http://www.supanova-charters.co.uk/

Salamander is offline The bbs' most interfered with member
    Not without a sense of humour, though, is he?
    That mod from Yns Mon's been interfering with me.

Surely his measurments are wrong. If the barrel above is 12" then the one fitted is definitely not 10".
    You can spend thousands and still miss a barn door or spend just enough and enjoy yourself. If you haven't got the talent to start with a million pound won't fix it. Whippet, Russell, a few bang sticks and a flat cap. http://www.smart-tech1st.co.uk

barrel is offline Work is the refuge of people who have nothing better to do
    Quote Originally Posted by lightning22 View Post
    To be honest, I feel his pain. The idiots that seem to infest platforms like freeads could drive a saint to murder.
    Absolutely this, and don't get me started on Gumtree.

Kindest regards

Barrel
    IF I WALKED ON WATER PEOPLE WOULD SAY I COULD NOT SWIM !

"how muhc you take m8"

An example of many such replies to an ad. placed,often in the early hours.
    I guess the drugs do work.

But it was Crown gunmetal grey metallic paint!

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by rovercoupe View Post
    I thought to be a rifle it had to have a barrel of at least 12" otherwise its classed as a pistol?

Strictly speaking to be a "rifle" it has to have a rifled barrel, otherwise its a "gun".
    There are no dimensional rules for sub 12 air guns in the uk.
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Murphy is offline Cooee! Chase me you naughty boys!
    Still better than some ads on here!!

For sale Rapid £500.
    OR

S400 £250.
    Master Debater

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    I wonder how much one of those would be?
    Didn't you read the advert it says £135 from J knibbs. Don't bother making him a offer either. He is well and truly fecked off. Ah champion mun

No really; it is a bloody shame what he's done to previously some ones pride and joy I wouldn't let Stevie play with a pea shooter, unless his carer ok with it.

http://www.freeads.co.uk/uk/buy-sell...gnum-rare/view

This chap is on another planet, looks like an Umarex 686 8" barrel version, he wants £850 for it

Unless I'm missing something, don't think I am as I sold an 8" version last year for about £130 I think

Quote Originally Posted by cozzamec View Post

This chap is on another planet, looks like an Umarex 686 8" barrel version, he wants £850 for it

Unless I'm missing something, don't think I am as I sold an 8" version last year for about £130 I think
    Aha! It might be that price because it's 'RARE in Haringey' - (but not anywhere else though!)

Quote Originally Posted by cozzamec View Post

It's a 44 magnum "dirty harry" gun, so put an offer in if your feeling lucky......PUNK
    Not bad but not quite carling, I can assure you there have been better on there...a bsa standard mercury "rare full power hunting rifle"....£285.00 I think was the starting price, another was the old gamo/asi paratrooper no box and minus its forend starting at £200+
    Love having a look at that site but not without a large bag of popcorn....although as has been said the constant 'offers' you get when selling a gun on there are something to behold and worth sticking an ad on for just for the 'your aving a larf mate' factor
    Smile!...today is the day you worried about yesterday. :-)

Supanova II Weymouth....http://www.supanova-charters.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by weebster View Post
    It's a 44 magnum "dirty harry" gun, so put an offer in if your feeling lucky......PUNK
    Not bad but not quite carling, I can assure you there have been better on there...a bsa standard mercury "rare full power hunting rifle"....£285.00 I think was the starting price, another was the old gamo/asi paratrooper no box and minus its forend starting at £200+
    Love having a look at that site but not without a large bag of popcorn....although as has been said the constant 'offers' you get when selling a gun on there are something to behold and worth sticking an ad on for just for the 'your aving a larf mate' factor
    Totally agree with that and previous posts on here about selling on there, I've done a few and some of the offers and messages are worth a laugh but also a bit tiresome after a while!9

I think it's carling, carlsberg and all of them together to be honest, it's £700 odd over priced!!!! Nothing has come close to that I'm afraid.
    Last edited by cozzamec; 20-01-2017 at 09:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shootfish View Post
    Aha! It might be that price because it's 'RARE in Haringey' - (but not anywhere else though!)
    He'd be rare if he pulls that in Haringey...very rare...

I tried selling an airgun on freeads, I think I must have swapped emails with 10 or 15 'interested' people and accepted many of there offers. Not one of them actually committed to buying it.

One guy who we exchanged phone numbers, bartered with me for a day or two and when we finally agreed on a price and the inclusion of postage, he then texts me saying he doesn't have the money right now so going to leave it!