Thread: My wife has done it again Limcat Customs Art To match my gun

My wife has done it again Limcat Customs Art To match my gun

Hi all.

I thought i would share this with you, I love it.
    My wife has just finished another cross stitch gun art picture for me, this time a limcat custom one to match my custom built limcat hi-capa. This one is much smaller then the colt logos she did but i think i like it even more.

For those who have not seen it, here are the colt logos she did, white one for me and the black one for garry.t..

My wife is quite busy doing orders for gamers but if you want her to design and do you a gun art picture or anything really she can cross stitch any design you choose, let me know and ill speak to her..

Lol by the time im finished im going to need a bigger man cave or ill just start putting my pictures all around the house, i want a beretta one next

Happy shooting all.
    ATB, Marc
    Some of my favourite guns in. You collection, Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Custom Build Project - Colt SAA .45 & many more..

Very nice.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

looks great, well done that lady. atb mick

Nice work!

HI guys thank you, I'll pass the kind comments on.
    Happy shooting.
    ATB Marc
    Some of my favourite guns in. You collection, Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Custom Build Project - Colt SAA .45 & many more..