Thread: Keeper pistols - what are they and why?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I don't think I would part with my Tempest; it was in a sorry state when I bought it, and have 'rescued' it with a good fettle and re-lube, polished the scratches out of the the glossy areas, and fitted some airgunner walnut grips. I am part way though fashioning a wooden box that will have green baize inside and maybe brass corners on the outside.

My other keeper is a Zastava GP45 that I have re-built and re-styled the grip to be like a Baikal MP35 rapid fire 22LR. It isn't very powerful, but is great fun and doesn't go into full-auto now either!
    Too many guns, or not enough time?

Hello, a bit old fashioned I guess, a pair of Crosman 600's and more modern Crosman 357 for comparison.
    Cheers.
    Geoff.

I really love my FWB 65. My uncle had one when I was a kid and I had to get one. Sure they take some effort but they are still fun to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff555 View Post
    Hello, a bit old fashioned I guess, a pair of Crosman 600's and more modern Crosman 357 for comparison.
    Cheers.
    Geoff.
    Never shot a 600 but want to, badly. I hear that once fettled they can get over 400 fps with an average .22 and they're not half accurate either.