Thread: Valuation Please

Valuation Please

Gents,
    Going to be putting up a couple of rifles to go towards funding the purchase of another rifle, so rather than overprice them I thought I would ask for your learned realistic comments on what they should/may achieve

First is a boxed Diana Series 70 Model 79, .22 calibre, serial number 672G (which is actually stamped into the stock). Rifle is in really clean condition with nothing more than a few storage related marks on the stock and very minor marking on the barrel. Cocks, shoots and safety fully functional. Open sights complete with foresight hood. Has Diana logo set into left hand side of stock above trigger. Box is printed with 'Made in Great Britain'. Would make a really good kids gun

Second is a very clean boxed BSA Meteor .177 calibre, serial number ND9704. Only very minor dings to the stock, cylinder unmarked with good etching, barrel is painted black (am led to believe they came that way back in the day) with minor marks out of paint. Complete with open sights and foresight hood. Again would make a good kids gun

Third is a very clean condition Relum Tornado .22 calibre (stop laughing), serial number 52 727. Breech stamped 'Foreign', cylinder stamped 'Relum Tornado'. This was purchased from this site a couple of years ago and never been used except for a couple of zeroing shots since. Before purchase the seller informed me it has been fitted with a new seal, spring and lubed at a cost of £37.50 for parts. Probably one of the better examples out there, nice tight tap, complete with open sights. No rust, nice brown patina to blueing and blonde coloured stock in very good condition. The butt of many jokes but surely a future classic?

Diana Series 70 Model 79, .22 calibre

That brings back memories
    can remember me mate buy one on his mam's catalogue ,,, happy days

sorry con't help you on price bud