Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tx200 v prosport

Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post
    That's because it's been written in AA and not HW

You'll never understand unless you give in and join the Elitist Prosport cuddly club

Pete
    Never say "never"!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Barryg is offline Registered ̶D̶i̶a̶n̶a̶ User
    Quote Originally Posted by FPoole View Post
    I think the blob of glue may have helped the ops shoe to break and some folks are very heavy handed when it comes to cocking. I have seen 2 late model guns with a loose lock up and one will take 3 o-rings and still have the cocking arm stay in the detent. Of course, this fixes that gun perfectly. The other guns owner used a shimmed HW97 seal instead of the o-rings and it seems to work. Most people don't realize it takes just the slightest, almost nothing, squish to work best. None of my 5 MarkI's have any lock up issues and my MarkII is good as well. I have 2 MarkIII's from 2000 and 1 is good and the other was presumed to be lacking. My "fix" seems to have made it a breech seal eater. I replace it every 100 shots, but I should have left it alone. I was brand new to the TX scene and had read a post about lock up. The rest is history. If it ain't broken, don't fix it. You are correct that the PS has perfect lock up at all times.
    If it ain't broken, don't fix it. Yes I think that's the best advice for theTX
    I can see why the spring closing breech was invented