Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What happened to Vermin Hunters?

I'm a big fan of VHTV and really enjoy watching their videos. Thanks for your efforts, Davy and Si, and I look forward to seeing more from you guys very soon.

T.

I'm surprised and ashamed to see some members bitching about two decent chaps giving something back to their sport. Davy and Si are top blokes that just want to share their experience.
    Well done I say.

BBF
    "The grass is always greener on the other side"

I've watched a few especially the reviews on guns/gear but tbh I haven't watched too many of the hunting videos as I'm not big into English hunting videos as I'd rather be out shooting myself and prefer watching hunting videos of things I can't see through my scope. But the ones I have seen have been good and it's interesting to see how different people approach different problems and anyone who's taking time to put forward educational videos about our sport has got to be a good thing

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbaronfish View Post
    I'm surprised and ashamed to see some members bitching about two decent chaps giving something back to their sport. Davy and Si are top blokes that just want to share their experience.
    Well done I say.

BBF
    I agree with you BBF , both guys have put a lot into our sport ,
    being constructive rather than keyboard winggers is certainly more useful
    !!!!!
    atb brian

Keep up the good work Davy-probably the most watchable all round airgun clips on t'interweb
    Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter