Thread: Skan swift buddy bottle info.

Skan swift buddy bottle info.

I have a m8 who is offering me a skan swift at a decent price. But somehow he cannot find either of the 2 buddy bottles he had for it. Most prob the nut has thrown them out as he has now gone over to firearms and this skan is the last of his airguns to sell off. As the look like a metal pipe i can understand how he might have thrown it. Question is will one of my pax pheonix ( sodastream bottle look alikes) fit in size or are they to long? Any idears chaps as i really like the look of the gun. I think the look better than my old r32's i had myself anyway. Regards. Chris

Mods please move to general airgun. My old brain put it in wrong section. Sorry chaps. Regards. Chris

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    My old skans had large dia threads, like a stealth, whereas the PH was small (same thread as a Rapid or S10).
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

skan bottle

pm sent

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Budd View Post
    My old skans had large dia threads, like a stealth, whereas the PH was small (same thread as a Rapid or S10).
    The valve you can change i think jon. But i needed to know if the bottle is the same size as my pheonix ones as i have 3 if them. Thanks anyway jon.

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Quote Originally Posted by WILBA View Post
    The valve you can change i think jon. But i needed to know if the bottle is the same size as my pheonix ones as i have 3 if them. Thanks anyway jon.
    Ah, I see....
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Colin g off here is the man you need for any skan parts if he still makes or breaks them, I know he still has a large collection. He`s the old school gunsmith from what was Target Sports of Bolton before Ian moved to Scotland, I believe Dave took over from him when Colin went to Boom Trikes Germany.
    Think he was the only Certified skan man north of Mike from the early start of skan. If he doesn't do them now he will point you in the right direction as he only said a few months ago nobody anywhere are making skan parts anymore but I know for a fact he still does filling gear for them. Give him a pm as he still pops on everyday.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/7192...21379/?fref=ts Rapid 7,HW100kt .177,Theoben Fenman, BSA Goldstar,Daystate HW30S shrouded and tuned, HW99S (Paul Short tuned)

skan

Quote Originally Posted by WILBA View Post
    I have a m8 who is offering me a skan swift at a decent price. But somehow he cannot find either of the 2 buddy bottles he had for it. Most prob the nut has thrown them out as he has now gone over to firearms and this skan is the last of his airguns to sell off. As the look like a metal pipe i can understand how he might have thrown it. Question is will one of my pax pheonix ( sodastream bottle look alikes) fit in size or are they to long? Any idears chaps as i really like the look of the gun. I think the look better than my old r32's i had myself anyway. Regards. Chris

No wilba mate. Neither bottle nor threads on your ph will fit a skan, Totally different I`m afraid. Had a similar conversation at the weekend with another guy over on freeads. He got me thinking I need to make some just for the swift guys and I need a couple myself. How people lose skan bottles is beyond me...... I actually sold my own swift ones to someone who offered me silly money as they where hard to get hold of and dam expensive at the time and I was out of stock.