Quote Originally Posted by Troubledshooter View Post
In my opinion, Your Webley Service Mk.II First Pattern with repro case should be worth around £550.
As Pete says, the butt plate doesn't look to be original from the angle the picture was taken, and the aperture sight could be a replacement as already mentioned.
There were only 1000 of this particular pattern made, and they are getting harder to find in good condition, as is the second pattern which was produced in the same quantity, although for some reason the second pattern doesn't appear for sale as often as the first.

Having looked at this rifle more closely, it would appear the stock may not be original, as the chequering is out of position, the butt is cut off square and the butt plate does not appear to be original, plus the finish and condition of the stock does not match the condition of the action, therefore I have adjusted my estimate.
l would agree with the above. and just to add the spring clip also looks like it could be a replacement as it being in better condition than the rest of the rifle.