Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
Since i have known you, you have fallen over in the bath (how does anyone do that???)

A concept you will doubtless never grasp as clean water and soap are required

You have fallen down the metal staircase, that leads to your club hut (i might mention at this point that is has 2...yes TWO handrails, for the elderly..), You fell out of your 'luxury Home'...

It was actually two breeze blocks and the stairs appeared after the incident a fact obviously lost in that hollow vessel perched upon your jowly neck.

You also drink at least 3 bottles of wine a night, you have been beaten up i don't know how many times, during your career as a meter maid...

Half true

Now, i might be clutching at straws here but do you think you may have hit your head, just a few many times too often?...

Probably as trying to explain any logic to you is a kin to banging ones head against the proverbial brick wall.

Granted, there has to be some Grey matter to actually damage and begrudgingly i have to credit you with some... though only enough for your body to carry out very basic functions such as blinking, swinging one leg ahead of the other, lying etc

No more intellect is required when one is in your company only a saintly patience and a good book to read while you sleep at the peg.

I think you could make a very good case study for 'surviving alone, against all odds' and 'brain damage, the aftermath'...

These are the reasons i can forgive you for your silly rants.

Not the fact I am ordering you pellets?

(Don't forget to cover that boiler flue in these freezing conditions....) don't try this at home kids!...he is a professional 'fall guy'

Its fine kids he supervised the wall construction, walls are like sieves.

X I still luv ya tho!
Typical Brighton boy.