Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Southern Hunters Round 6 Results (Horsham 22nd January)

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    It is nice to see your psychosis has responded well to treatment.

psychosis
    sʌɪˈkəʊsɪs/
    noun
    a severe mental disorder in which thought and emotions are so impaired that contact is lost with external reality.

Basically Spongeplates World.

Monkey
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Top shooting Mike and Abi, congrats to you both and Mr Jacobs

Nice to see Kev Wickson scores creeping up too, that FTP must be starting to suit him

Hope Lewis is OK.

Regards to all
    No Hope

Since i have known you, you have fallen over in the bath (how does anyone do that???) You have fallen down the metal staircase, that leads to your club hut (i might mention at this point that is has 2...yes TWO handrails, for the elderly..), You fell out of your 'luxury Home'...

You also drink at least 3 bottles of wine a night, you have been beaten up i don't know how many times, during your career as a meter maid...

Now, i might be clutching at straws here but do you think you may have hit your head, just a few many times too often?...
    Granted, there has to be some Grey matter to actually damage and begrudgingly i have to credit you with some... though only enough for your body to carry out very basic functions such as blinking, swinging one leg ahead of the other, lying etc

I think you could make a very good case study for 'surviving alone, against all odds' and 'brain damage, the aftermath'...

These are the reasons i can forgive you for your silly rants.

(Don't forget to cover that boiler flue in these freezing conditions....) don't try this at home kids!...he is a professional 'fall guy'

X I still luv ya tho!
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by NSRH View Post

Nice to see Kev Wickson scores creeping up too, that FTP must be starting to suit him

Hope Lewis is OK.

Regards to all
    No Hope
    Thanks nige!
    Kevin is doing well for a Buxted boy......
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    Since i have known you, you have fallen over in the bath (how does anyone do that???) You have fallen down the metal staircase, that leads to your club hut (i might mention at this point that is has 2...yes TWO handrails, for the elderly..), You fell out of your 'luxury Home'...

You also drink at least 3 bottles of wine a night, you have been beaten up i don't know how many times, during your career as a meter maid...

Now, i might be clutching at straws here but do you think you may have hit your head, just a few many times too often?...
    Granted, there has to be some Grey matter to actually damage and begrudgingly i have to credit you with some... though only enough for your body to carry out very basic functions such as blinking, swinging one leg ahead of the other, lying etc

I think you could make a very good case study for 'surviving alone, against all odds' and 'brain damage, the aftermath'...

(Don't forget to cover that boiler flue in these freezing conditions....) don't try this at home kids!...he is a professional 'fall guy'

X I still luv ya tho!
    I think you two need to get a room

LMAOOOOOO

Wink

Hope Lewis is OK.

Regards to all
    No Hope
    Even before they "started creeping up" they were still better than yours
    “To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target”

Red ISP Airstream serial number 48 in a Tilly stock. Nightforce NXS 2.5-10 X 32 MOA

Since i have known you, you have fallen over in the bath (how does anyone do that???)

A concept you will doubtless never grasp as clean water and soap are required

You have fallen down the metal staircase, that leads to your club hut (i might mention at this point that is has 2...yes TWO handrails, for the elderly..), You fell out of your 'luxury Home'...

It was actually two breeze blocks and the stairs appeared after the incident a fact obviously lost in that hollow vessel perched upon your jowly neck.

Half true

Probably as trying to explain any logic to you is a kin to banging ones head against the proverbial brick wall.

No more intellect is required when one is in your company only a saintly patience and a good book to read while you sleep at the peg.

Not the fact I am ordering you pellets?

Its fine kids he supervised the wall construction, walls are like sieves.

X I still luv ya tho!
    Typical Brighton boy.
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

I think you two need to get a room

LMAOOOOOO
    Still getting too much exercise I see. That can't be good for the complexion and maintaining that manly figure.
    You can always join us, we can hire a couple of suites to accommodate you.

Monkey.

Good news!
    I have redone the spreadsheet so the badge colour and percentages are right......
    Apologies if I have spoilt anyone's sport🤔
    OAKS - SIHFT Winners 2011, [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"] 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2015, 2023

Dayum!

Quote Originally Posted by Charles44 View Post
    Good news!
    I have redone the spreadsheet so the badge colour and percentages are right......
    Apologies if I have spoilt anyone's sport🤔

Not mine Charles.

Just glad there is some integrity in the land of the pink pound, though to be fair its never good looking down on a squishy thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo

Monkey

Dayum.

Got to love a Lidl box 4 bottles. Boo yah!

And no glass.

Victorious Gloating Monkey.

Classic!
    Back to your shooting, your 'follow through' can only be described as a Medical Problem.
    Your Asst shots, should be just that, carried out by an assistant

I was cruel mentioning your receding, i grant you but seriously when your mates eyebrows have moved to the back of his head, it's time to say something!

Everybody hates you (have i mentioned that...) Even your carer, couldn't care any less!

You shoot like you play golf, IE 'anywhere near the hole is a good shot'

You look like an advert for homeless people being integrated back to society, everything you own (apart from the aforementioned flotsum) has either been stolen or 'forever borrowed'...i think you put it..

You even have the ironic audacity to buy 'intelligent 4 wheel drive'.... i mean REALLY!

The way you two flirt, honestly!
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

Great idea doing Lewis a card, Top series run by Top Blokes

No Rex today?......
    although i was there i do acknowledge that I am not all there so to speak.
    and I did leave behind a green fishing style neoprene glove, if anyone comes across it could I ask if one of you fine chaps could bring it to MAD with you. I'll treat you to a tea and be on my best behaviour this time.

Sorry for the rather loud shout of jubilation when I knocked over a target at last in the field.
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict