Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: walther lgu - spring maybe goosed.

Don't do it!

Lock it away out of sight for a while and then revisit it once you're calm and chilled. Very few guns will be lost causes and you'll get there.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

It's been locked away on and off for nearly 2 years . The interest and enthusiasm I once had , has now departed.

I apologise that I don't feel I ought to comment any further.

atb Nick

Well I couldn't bring myself to wilfully damage it , I wanted to but I just couldn't bring my self to do it.So I went to my local gunshop and told them the whole story in gory detail and just gave it to them gratis.They insisted/wanted to pay me for it but I refused. They've always gone out of their way to look after me , I'm sure they will in future. Plus he'll knock me summut off when I decide what I'm going to replace it with . Maybe a 22 hw summer forest or another tx hc in 22 to sit along side my trusty hc177.

I get that you needed that gun out of your system.

I get that you have a relationship with your local gun shop and may get a few quid knocked off your next purchase.

I think it may have been a better option to let someone off here give you 3 figures for it and let them have the pleasure of finding the problem and sorting it.

Your gun ... your choice.

Good luck with the next venture.

You're probabley right , but it needed to go as soon as , if not before.