Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A shoot with a difference - HFT Pairs Charity Shoot at Mile Oak

A shoot with a difference - HFT Pairs Charity Shoot at Mile Oak

In conjunction with those awfully nice people at Mile Oak Shooting Club, near Brighton in deepest Sussex, CompAir Magazine will be staging the HFT Pairs Charity Shoot on Bank Holiday Monday 29th May.

Each pair will be made up of one shooter armed with a PCP rifle, whilst his/her team-mate will go into battle with a springer. The competition will be run over a 30 peg, UKAHFT rules course, so each pair can score a maximum of 4 points per peg and their combined total score will be out of 120.

The entry fee of just £10 per shooter includes a bacon roll for breakfast on arrival and a post-shoot burger to be enjoyed whilst Charles Peal and his team tot up the scores. CompAir Magazine will be providing the trophies, and proceeds will go to the Cancervive Charity.

If you could let us know if you are intending to come along by adding your name below, that would be greatly appreciated as it will help us to know in advance how many burgers and how much bacon to order in

So, be sure to keep Monday 29 May free so that you can come along and join in all the fun and games, as well as helping to raise what will hopefully be a very goodly amount of dosh for an extremely worthwhile cause.

Can't miss this one!

Mike Byford
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    Can't miss this one!

Mike Byford
    I will say it before Monkey comes along.......
    " I bet you can miss it .......you miss most things 😅"

Haha

The Oaks SiHFT Winners 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016

I not got a rifle at the moment

Can't miss this one!

Mike Byford
    Phil Jacobs

Charity shoot

Sounds like fun!!

Mike Byford
    Phil Jacobs
    Jean Greatrex

Quote Originally Posted by DreamGenie View Post
    Sounds like fun!!

Mike Byford
    Phil Jacobs & Charles Peal (boinging)😨
    Jean Greatrex
    First team!
    OAKS - SIHFT Winners 2011, [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"] 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2015, 2023

Mike Byford
    Phil Jacobs & Charles Peal
    Jean Greatrex
    Don Vickers & Nick Byrne (competing under the team name "The Cunning Stunts" )

I have to say this is one shoot that I will even get some sleep for, I have to be there but cannot go gay, not even for this awesome cause.
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)
    Mike Byford
    Phil Jacobs & Charles Peal
    Jean Greatrex
    Don Vickers & Nick Byrne (competing under the team name "The Cunning Stunts" )
    Biggles

Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

what great concept. Lisa & i are hoping to be there

Quote Originally Posted by Rex&Amy View Post
    I have to say this is one shoot that I will even get some sleep for, I have to be there but cannot go gay, not even for this awesome cause.
    I am sorry if my humour offends anybody, that is the very last thing I intend as I do not care about anybody's sexuality. People that know me would vouch that I am very open minded about peoples sexuality, just not very liberal about shooting PCP (aka gay gun). again sorry if any body was under the impression that I was judging any ones sexuality. Hell, Ive kissed a boy dressed as a girl and liked it
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

I could go through life not knowing that last sentence and be quite happy!.....
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Herx77 is offline "Instruments of the light"
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex&Amy View Post
    I am sorry if my humour offends anybody, that is the very last thing I intend as I do not care about anybody's sexuality. People that know me would vouch that I am very open minded about peoples sexuality, just not very liberal about shooting PCP (aka gay gun). again sorry if any body was under the impression that I was judging any ones sexuality. Hell, Ive kissed a boy dressed as a girl and liked it
    Hmmm!
    I don't really need to know this,especially as I'm now reluctant to decide to gas or not.
    Probably safer to go springer..
    Or one in each hand.
    HERX77 .
    Fighter against the "Dark Arts" A stranger in an even stranger land.
    GC2+Leupold 14.4-34x45
    AA400 fac receiver+sidewinder 8.5-34x52
    Weihrauch HW77k fiddled with and doing what it wants to +Zeiss 3-9x36.
    Weihrauch HW90k
    Weihrauch HW97k learning from above,now sporting a Maccarri 77/97 target stock..+Bushnell 3200.Go on shoot one you know you want to
    Daystate mk3 RT Delux + bushnell 4200 8-24x 40Does what it should again & again.
    Fwb 124 + Optima was good is good!
    Webley Vulcan.

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)
    Quote Originally Posted by NSRH View Post
    I not got a rifle at the moment
    I'm sure we could arrange something suitable, Mr Nigel

What do you fancy?
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member