Thread: Advice on some Delta or Bushnell scopes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Clanchief View Post
    Has anyone got any hands on experience of the following scopes I am thinking in choosing between, I do like a big field of view so something with 50 bell minimum and a low to middle mag range really, something that is not too long either but with nice Jap glass at a mid price range.

So I have it down between :- Delta Titanium 2.5-15×56 HD Illuminated 4a SF, Delta Titanium 2.5-16×50 IR 4A SF and the Bushnell Elite 6500 2.5-16×50 which doesn't have the illuminated dot reticule. Thinks they are all mad in the same factory.

Not sure how much use a simple dot illumination reticle is anyway, most of the time I can't see them but these are daylight visible on the Deltas, but it's still only a dot so not much use I think.

I'm probably swithering to the Bushnell due to its compactness and weight, but the second Delta is the same price but has an IR but it's on the ocular bell so not so keen on that style.

Any help appreciated.
    Have you checked out sharpshooting uk on the tube, I'm sure Richard Utting did a review a while back.
    "Shooters, regardless of their preferred quarry, enjoy their sport for its ability to transfer them from their day-to-day life into a world where they can lose themselves for a few hours". B Potts.

Isn't one of the delta Scopes based on the fine lightstream, I own lightstream and it'd much better than my bushnell elite 6500 in every way, the bushnell is still an excellent scope