Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Griffin Issues - Advice Please

Thumbs down griffin

not that I had accurcey problem the bolt felt gritty and thight ,went back to shop twice got worse again ,one of my mates striped it down to find a load of grease in it, in the bolt there is a groove machined in to it full gunk never been polished dog ruff, and the piston was starting to pick up gave both a good polish and smoothed the gun is fine now .no more daystates.

Hi all

Thanks again for all the replies. I will hopefully be seeing the chap at the range tomorrow and I will pass on the info.

angrybear - I'm going to suggest he contacts Tony and explains what happened. By having a chat I'm hopeful they can come to some sort of arrangement.

lensman57 - I agree that if we were in the US it would be a diffent story. They have a different idea of customer service I think. And a Wolverine MKii? Now that would be something to look at....

Sandyman1963 - glad that you did not end up in a similar situation to my mate. I think a word of advice from all this is if it is under warrantee, send back to manufacture in the case of air rifles.

Ljgolf@vdubd.or - sorry to hear you had an issue with your rifle. Maybe worth contacting Daystate and letting them know about it and your disappointment may be worth a go.

ATB

Ross
    The early bird may catch the worm, but the second mouse always gets the cheese..