Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bowman Classic “Mega Shoot” – 4th June 2017

Knockedover is offline Strength.Determination.Merciless.Forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by happydad View Post
    how's the ache's and "Old Man" pains Vince?? still got that iffy shoulder (excuses) that you started (had) a couple of weeks ago?
    I'm hanging onto it for a bit so I've got an excuse if I shoot badly you can borrow it once I've finished with it if you like. I heard anschutz shooters go through excuses quicker than O rings....

Quote Originally Posted by knockedover View Post
    i'm hanging onto it for a bit so i've got an excuse if i shoot badly :d :d you can borrow it once i've finished with it if you like. I heard anschutz shooters go through excuses quicker than o rings.... :d
    lol!

Just put the final touches to the course and format, See you all next weekend 4th June, its going to be a cracker

The “Mega Course” will consist of:

o HFT 20 pegs, 20 Targets
    o Tactical Gamble 20 pegs, 20 Targets
    o Total Maximum score is: 100

HFT (Yellow Pegs 1 - 20)

o The HFT part of the course is 20 pegs, 20 Target’s
    o 2017 HFT Masters rules apply
    o Scoring, 2 for a kill, 1 for a plate and 0 for a miss.

Tactical Gamble (Blue Pegs 21 - 40)

o The Tactical Gamble part of the course is 20 pegs 20 Target’s
    o Shots must be Standing or Kneeling only
    o When you approach each lane and BEFORE you look through the scope you have to decide/elect to shoot or not to shoot the target.
    o Scoring is 0 Points for no shot fired (if you decided/elected not to shoot that target)
    o Kneeling Shots
     + 2 Point for a Kill
     – 2 Points for a plate or a miss
    o Standing Shots
     + 3 Point for a Kill
     – 3 Points for a plate or a miss

Highest overall total score from the 2 discipline “Mega Course” wins.

Trophy’s for: 1st, 2nd and 3rd, Open Class
    1st and 2nd, Recoiling
    1st and 2nd, Veteran Class (60 yrs. and over)
    1st .22 Class.
    1st Junior Class.

In addition to the FREE special edition “Meon Valley 25yr HFT Badge” .You will also receive a FREE Bronze, Silver or Gold – Meon Rat Badge, which will be awarded at the end of day with the trophies, and lots and lots of Bowman BEER!
    "Carpe Diem" That clear rounds got to happen one day

This deserves a bump as it is very close.
    Gives my pellets wings

Cool

4 Day's to go and counting - See you all there

Make sure that you have your shorts and sun cream ready too, as a beautiful summers day has been booked in for June 4th and just to show how accommodating MEON are, we have even cancelled the wind

And remember, while you are waiting for the trophies we have the pistol speed shoot, this will consist of 5 silhouette targets placed in a line at ---yards, you will have only 20 seconds to shoot all five, your score and time will be recorded and the winner will get their hands on a create of quality Bowman Ale.

If you have a very accurate fast shooting pistol and want to have some fun, bring it along with you, don't worry if you haven't as MEON will also have a number of pistols available for you to use.

And remember that all those taking part this year will get our special 25th anniversary badge.
    Last edited by Kritika; 01-06-2017 at 09:16 PM.
    "Carpe Diem" That clear rounds got to happen one day

3 Days to go and counting

Quote Originally Posted by Kritika View Post
    4 Day's to go and counting - See you all there

Make sure that you have your shorts and sun cream ready too, as a beautiful summers day has been booked in for June 4th and just to show how accommodating MEON are, we have even cancelled the wind

And remember, while you are waiting for the trophies we have the pistol speed shoot, this will consist of 5 silhouette targets placed in a line at ---yards, you will have only 20 seconds to shoot all five, your score and time will be recorded and the winner will get their hands on a create of quality Bowman Ale.

If you have a very accurate fast shooting pistol and want to have some fun, bring it along with you, don't worry if you haven't as MEON will also have a number of pistols available for you to use.

And remember that all those taking part this year will get our special 25th anniversary badge.
    Kritika
    If you see a Ford Mondog abandoned in the layby and the pilot fast akip, I've parked up and sampled the prizes.!!
    Grease Gun -- Nerf Gun -- Spud Gun