Hello, I have recently purchased a 300s off Poison Dwarf on here. I am very pleased with the gun but never having used one or a gun with diopter sights I have a few questions which I hope someone could answer for me

First of all the gun, shoots ok I think, the action slides back upon firing but then seems to slide freely until it moves to the forward position where it seems to lock until fired again, is this normal? Velocity seems healthy with falcon accuracy plus running consistently @ 650fps.

Now for the diopter sights, I was surprised that when I peep through the hole that I can see the whole of the foresight let alone the circle element it houses! Just had a plink in the garage where I aimed at marks putting them inside the for-sight circle which put the pellets where I wanted them, is the circle a usual type of element for target disciplines? If not what others are available? I would imagine that on a pukka 10 meter target, the circle would surround the whole of the black centre which would be ok so long as the pellets land in the middle!

Ooh, one final thing, what is the diameter of the hole in a bell target, might make my self one to practice on.

Thanks in advance, Max