Thread: Eye Cup for Haenel 303-S

Eye Cup for Haenel 303-S

Hi folks, I am on the lookout for an eye cup for the rear dioptre sight for my 303-S, I am sure it will not make the slightest difference to my ability, but it just looks wrong without it.

I am exploring alternative ways to create one, but an original would be preferable.

Cheers,

Mark.
    Too many guns, or not enough time?

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.
    Mark
    I have two eye cups, one is a FWB "type" compressing one (but not a FWB), the other is a solid type parallel tube 20 mm long ish, I have not a clue what either came off of, the parallel would look better.

And no they will make no difference to sight, most people took them off, but you are welcome to one if you wish, drop me an e with your address if you'd like it.
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

What a fine gentleman Robin is!

Bits arrived on Friday, and I am sure I can make the eyecup fit on my eyepiece. Having done a quick try out, the view is actually better with the cup than without it, less distractions. I am totally confident that it will make me shoot brilliantly!
    Too many guns, or not enough time?

Quote Originally Posted by Modski66 View Post
    What a fine gentleman Robin is!
    Totally agree. He recently did me a favour with regards to my pistol grip for which I say THANK YOU. Your a gent.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk