Thread: KWC SIG 228S spares

KWC SIG 228S spares

I have one of the above pistols. The rear sight is adjustable for height and windage (on many 226 models the sight is fixed). The blade is held in place by a screw which also adjusts the windage and has broken where the screw passes through so can no longer be held in place.

I have tried temporary repairs using "plastic' metal formulas which set solid but the blowback is so strong that they have only lasted about three shots.

Google has not been my friend and I cannot find where to buy a replacement blade - any ideas please?

The only place to get kwc part is directly from kwc, which is why people airgunners and airsofters are put off by kwc, go on the kwc website find your gun, go to the exploded manual, get the part number you need then email kwc with you want, be warned though some parts they will not sell you, they want you to buy kits, and some parts they charge silly amounts for. For example it's cheaper to buy a brand new magazine then getting them to send a new magazine valve. Good luck mate..
    Atb Marc..
    Some of my favourite guns in. You collection, Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Custom Build Project - Colt SAA .45 & many more..