Thread: Have you guys ever seen targets like this?

Have you guys ever seen targets like this?

When I was a kid my dad was stationed in Germany. Our neighbor was an avid shooter and he gave me a bunch of targets like this. I never seen them again since. Were they used for any kind of special purpose or just a random target? http://imgur.com/7ucLvkU
    If you are already aiming for the exact center of everything, then the target’s size shouldn’t matter — the center of a beach ball is just as big as the center of an aspirin tablet. -Byron Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by PAXIL View Post
    When I was a kid my dad was stationed in Germany. Our neighbor was an avid shooter and he gave me a bunch of targets like this. I never seen them again since. Were they used for any kind of special purpose or just a random target? http://imgur.com/7ucLvkU
    For Valentines Day or you can think of your mother-in-law.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.
    They are just fun or hobby targets, still popular in Germany now, shot on holidays and festivals, look on www.Krueger-target.com
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

BigEars Guest
    Teutonic version of "she loves me, she loves me not"?

ahh ok. It's nice having different targets, especially color targets. 10m black targets do get old
    If you are already aiming for the exact center of everything, then the target’s size shouldn’t matter — the center of a beach ball is just as big as the center of an aspirin tablet. -Byron Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by PAXIL View Post
    10m black targets do get old
    Dont you mean 'holed'.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

I've seen these used in fairgrounds years ago. You have to shoot the heart without touching the edge and they weren't using FWB or Walther

Quote Originally Posted by markwarren View Post
    I've seen these used in fairgrounds years ago. You have to shoot the heart without touching the edge and they weren't using FWB or Walther
    So basically, near impossible to win that game.

Quote Originally Posted by markwarren View Post
    Yep, I remember trying to win a girlfriend a cuddly toy at a fair by shooting at those targets... with the bent barrels and wobbly sights, it was pretty much impossible...

Well the old romantic side of me wants some of those How very sweet
    Talking of targets I love some printed up of Wayne Rooney's desperate dan mug