Now Bob (zooma), thanks Bob, has suplied the original stlyle machined nylon butt spacer, I have all I need to really start.

The stock is now a lovely golden colour (original Original shade), and I have a selection of period EC stickers from Holland, Germany, and Austria, and patterns to make English ones. I have an original small GB squad sticker, and have even found in parts an original large one, the plain union flag style. We still have her old shooting glasses case, and there on it was a GB squad sticker cut up to fit the case, but I can reassemble it and rebuild it, we have the technology!

I will make a new alloy trigger mount link, a longer one to be able to move the trigger rearward for a smaller hand, and skeletonise the trigger guard so it does not foul, all as done on the original.

The cut to shorten the stock, I'm using the excuse that the workshop is cold, but really I'm leaving it as long as possible as I still live in hope that the original rifle will turn up, and probably ten minutes after I shorten the replica!

Does any one have an original "Original 75" hand book? If they did not wish to part with it, a good copy would do. I've worked out the various trigger adjustments but would still apreciate an originl hand book or a good copy.

Have Fun