Some of you who will be aware that for many years I have been searching for my wifes Original 75 which was "probably" the first into the UK in 1977 and was modified to fit her, and was the only 75 shot internationaly in competition. I have been unable to find it, and have decided to build a replica (nostalgic old fart!), and also after a search, which has also been the source of some amusement I have now traced a suitable doner and am in the process of aquiring it, so this summer the job will start.

The engineering aspect will be easy and straight forward, shortening, and mods to the trigger, the cheek piece will be built up and on the original I did it with polystyrene covered with grey suede, and I have found at the back of my stock of "bits" some of the original suede material (and you thought you hoarded! its only 40 years), enough to do the replica!

I know the dificult bit will be competition Equipment Control (EC) stickers, I actualy have one GB national squad sticker from the period, and one Dutch period EC sticker which is a good start but I need more. I know its unlikely you will have loose stickers, but do you have any on guns, or boxes, etc, that you could photograph and e mail to me so I can copy them.

Particularly EC comp stickers wanted (or pictures)from 1977 to 1982 for Airgun meetings :-

Surrey Open Airgun 1977 to 1982
Kent Open Airgun 1977 to 1982
Hampshire open Airgun 1977 to 1982
Warwickshire Open Airgun 1977 to 1982

In fact any air gun meeting stickers from that period 1977 to 1982.

The old style GB national squad stickers, which were a union flag with a black surround and "Great Britain National Squad" script.

If you have any, could you photograph and email to me please, I realise the odds of any one having loose stickers is very slim but any help is much appreciated

Thanks Robin