Thread: crosman medalist .22 multi pump air pistol+skeleton stock sr nmbr 690540830

Smile crosman medalist .22 multi pump air pistol+skeleton stock sr nmbr 690540830

hi all, the above crosman for sale £75 ono. if anyone is interested it would be sent via my r.f.d.
    to your r.f.d. i asked on here about year of manufacture, and was told 1976 / 1978. v.g.c.
    am willing to come and go on price.. p.s. it has an instruction manual with it.. thankyou. J. S. D.
    any reasonable offer accepted.. and am sure it is a 1322 model..
    Last edited by JSD; 05-02-2017 at 10:13 AM. Reason: further price reduction

Smile

hi all, i have been informed on here that my crosman medalist was manufactured in june 1990.
    thankyou. J. S. D.

Smile

to the top please. thankyou.. PS will find out if it is a 1322 model.. am sure it is..
    a.t.b. J. S. D.

Smile

hi all, let me know if i am asking too much for the pistol ? thanks J. S. D.

Smile

hi all, have reduced price.. if anyone is interested, i would give them a deal..
    to the top please.. many thanx.. J. S. D.

Price sounds OK. but potential buyers may be put off by the involvement of two RFD's and the charges involved. Is it now a legal requirement in Scotland?
    Mel.

Smile

hi mel h, i think it is a legal requirement here.. have used the R.F.D. for sending airguns for
    years.. unless, i had a special collectible to sell or buy, then i would deliver, or pick up..
    for example, venom custom, whiscombe jw60, ripley ar5, vmach cobra no 1 of 5. (expensive )
    the first one built by steve pope at his place in stourbridge.. and a joe wilkins oredator..
    sadly they are all away, but, to good homes.. and am now skint.. thanx.. Jjimmy..

I've never experienced any problem posting air pistols in England using Royal Mail Special delivery (private sales).
    Mel

Smile

hi mel h, i am in scotland.. thanx.J.S.D.

Quote Originally Posted by JSD View Post
    hi mel h, i am in scotland.. thanx.J.S.D.
    I know that airgun ownership regulations have changed north of the border but I can't see anything in the Royal Mail literature that differentiates between the two country's posting policies.
    Mel.