Thread: Help please on Roger & Spencer 44 match revolver

Help please on Roger & Spencer 44 match revolver

Hi have asked for Valuation of the above on are valuation secsion it's the top of the range Roger & Spencer 44 with walther match barrel the gun was made by Euroarms any one know what price I should put on it,all the details are on that thread thanks
    Ex Royal Navy Retired have fun while it lasts."I Do"
    B.S.A.R Member

markreid is offline Happy to be fishing and shooting
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero58 View Post
    Hi have asked for Valuation of the above on are valuation secsion it's the top of the range Roger & Spencer 44 with walther match barrel the gun was made by Euroarms any one know what price I should put on it,all the details are on that thread thanks
    Depends if there is anything with it and condition but anywhere between £250-£350, would be my guess
    There is no such thing as a dangerous gun, there are dangeruous people though

Quote Originally Posted by markreid View Post
    Depends if there is anything with it and condition but anywhere between £250-£350, would be my guess
    Thank you so £500 I've been offered is in the right ball park as it does come with melting pot , moulds, lead,bench loader,powders, basically every thing to start you off also a steam cleaner so bears thinking about thanks
    Last edited by Zero58; 04-02-2017 at 06:57 PM.
    Ex Royal Navy Retired have fun while it lasts."I Do"
    B.S.A.R Member