Thread: New 2017 Spring Summer MPL Postal Competition.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

How to Enter - and Things You Need to Know

2017 Spring/Summer MPL POSTAL LEAGUE ENTRY DETAILS.

Please send your entry details (with your name and address) to Russ (PhatMan) here on the BBS and send your entry payment using any of the methods described below. Your details are needed so your entry packs can be delivered to the correct address and to make sure you are entered into the correct event and sent the right type of targets.

Russ has been kind enough to offer to take care of the logistics for me as I am currently unable to do this. Without this help from Russ I fear the series may have been lost so I am more than grateful for his kindness.

The postal charges will remain the same as they were for the previous seasons.

The cost to enter the competition is still a tenner (£10.00) and the cost of spare targets for x100 at a time is £10.00 for anyone that would like to buy some from us.

Air 8 targets and Air 7 targets can also be bought in bulk for less direct from the NSRA in packs of 3000 (for those that intend to practice a lot) .

The cost to send an entry pack to you is £3.70 by First Class "Signed For". Total for entry and post is £13.70.

The cost to send an entry pack to you with an extra 100 practice targets is £6.50 by "next working day" carrier. Total for entry and practice targets with delivery is £26.50.

We can also send larger parcels (any size) by carrier for just £10.00 to a UK address, so if a group of competitors are able to combine their entries and need a larger quantity of practice targets sending all in the one box this will cut the delivery costs significantly !

Entry packs and spare targets can be collected from us in Rossendale to save postage and delivery charges if you are able (or know anyone) that is able to collect them from us.

Anybody that would like to send their entry fees to us by PayPal can use this address:- target@rossmod.co.uk ( please see the next thread about PayPal charges)

For those that prefer to pay by bank transfer sort code 40-38-03. acct no:- 51178296 acct name:- Rossendale Model Car Club.

We can also accept good old fashioned cash if you can call in person or send it safely to us ( ask for postal address if you prefer this option)

PAYMENT BY PAYPAL.

We have been made aware of the charges that PayPal inflict upon us.

Our basic entry pack costs £10 and the postal charge is £3.70 to send them to you (total £13.70). Pay Pal will take £0.67.

The basic entry pack with 100 spare targets is £26.50 including the carriers "next working day" delivery. The PayPal charge for this is £1.10.

Most competitors who have sent their entry fees to us via PayPal have done so without charges - so our thanks to those that have done this as it helps us to keep the costs down and the entry fee's low.

Those that have sent their payment by direct transfer to the clubs bank account have not attracted any charges at all.

We want to keep the cost of entry to this superb competition to a tenner so please avoid the PayPal charges if you can.

Thanks for your understanding as I admit I never thought about this either...until I saw the PayPal account history!
    Last edited by zooma; 06-02-2017 at 11:24 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.