Thread: New 2017 Spring Summer MPL Postal Competition.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bob

Thanks for taking the time to post the information and set up the 2017 competition.

I've not entered before but will be entering the pistol and rifle competition. I might have missed it but whilst I can see how to pay, how do we register and let you know our address for sending out the entry packs? Is there an email address, or is it by PM via the forum? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kennyb View Post
    Bob

Thanks for taking the time to post the information and set up the 2017 competition.

I've not entered before but will be entering the pistol and rifle competition. I might have missed it but whilst I can see how to pay, how do we register and let you know our address for sending out the entry packs? Is there an email address, or is it by PM via the forum? Thanks.
    Thanks for your enquiry Kenny - it has shown me the gap in the information I have provided about "how to enter" sorry I missed it.
    I have just added this information to prevent others from having the same problem - but basically you send your payment using any of the methods shown and let Russ (PhatMan here on the BBS ) know what class ( pistol/rifle/supported pistol) you would like to enter along with your name and address so Russ can prepare and send the correct entry pack ( or packs) to you.

Thanks for your interest and support .
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Thanks Bob, I've now entered and PM'd my details to Russ.

Thanks Bob, I've now entered and PM'd my details to Russ.
    Welcome to the competition Kenny !

Let me know what class you have entered and I will add you to the competitors list on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    Welcome to the competition Kenny !

Let me know what class you have entered and I will add you to the competitors list on this thread.
    I've entered air rifle and air pistol. Thanks.

I've entered air rifle and air pistol. Thanks.
    OK Kenny I have added your name to the competitors list in both categories.

Please let us have your entries so we can get your target packs in the post to you as quickly as possible.

It is never too late to enter this postal competition, but the sooner you enter - the more time you will have to shoot your targets.