Thread: Prince Air Gun Slugs, valuation required.

Prince Air Gun Slugs, valuation required.

As title, three boxes, originally containing 500, 200 and 100 slugs, all in good condition and as far as I can determine substantially full. Could any one enlighten me as to what I should ask for them when I put them up for sale, and also as to whether it's best to advertise them singly or as a whole.

Thanks, Vic Thompson.

Attachment 251567
    Last edited by Vic Thompson; 08-02-2017 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Thompson View Post
    As title, three boxes, originally containing 500, 200 and 100 slugs, all in good condition and as far as I can determine substantially full. Could any one enlighten me as to what I should ask for them when I put them up for sale, and also as to whether it's best to advertise them singly or as a whole.

Thanks, Vic Thompson.

Attachment 251567
    I would sell them together, Vic, since they may be worth a little more as an 'instant collection', as well as it being more convenient for you. The downside is that I don't think they're very valuable, since they were made in large quantities. Prince slugs are just about the only airgun-related item I've been able to pick up at bric-a-brac stalls in years of looking. Maybe £20 for the three? I don't really know. Ed would have a better idea, of course.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

edbear2 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic Thompson View Post

Thanks, Vic Thompson.

Attachment 251567
    Hi Vic, pretty much as Garvin says, including value, I would start at £25 though as the 500 box is quite substantial, you can always drop the price if no takers

ATB, Ed

Some one on that site is selling 2 packs one is 200 other is 100 for £15 for the both not sold yet

micky2 is offline The collector formerly known as micky
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket launcher View Post
    Some one on that site is selling 2 packs one is 200 other is 100 for £15 for the both not sold yet
    Is that the repo ones.

thanks for the input everyone, have now put them up for sale.

Vic Thompson.