Thread: Anschutz 8002 junior for sale

Anschutz 8002 junior for sale

Hi everyone, the above rifle which belongs to and has been used for the last few years by a lady shooter in the local bell target league is up for sale as she's now moved onto an adult sized rifle. It's in very good condition and comes in it's original box with the hand book and tools, the price is £800 and it would have to be picked up from Bridgend in south wales or the buyer is free to arrange there own courrier, it may also be possible to meet up within 60 Miles or so from Bridgend, i have no photo's of the gun at the moment but believe me it's as described. If there's any interest please let me know and I will give the seller a ring to sort something out...

Still for sale, pics on request and may take a very near offer...Thanks...Lewis...

8002 junior

Hi there
    I realise you posted this a while ago, but I was wondering whether it is still available.
    Thanks

Its still for sale yes, let me know if you would like to arrange to have a look, I promise you, you won't be disappointed. I have also sent you a private message...Thanks...Lewis...