Thread: Looking for a friendly member near Lydney and Bognor Regis GB

Looking for a friendly member near Lydney and Bognor Regis GB

Looking for a friendly member near Lydney and Bognor Regis GB. I want to buy an air gun in these places, I need some support.
    I'm looking forward to every PM.

I suggest you visit Protek, in Bognor Regis. They are knowledgeable about airguns and are competent repairers. They also sell a good collection of vintage and antique airguns. See their website.

Rgds
    A

R&B sporting are near ish to Lydney ive used them quite a few times always had good service.
    Weihrauch HW77 MK1 .22 / Weihrauch HW80 MK1 .22 / BSA Airsporter MK1 .177/ Webely MK3 .22 / Diana Mod 27 .22 / SMK QB78DL .22 / Webley nemesis .177

Quote Originally Posted by Suhl View Post
    Looking for a friendly member near Lydney and Bognor Regis GB. I want to buy an air gun in these places, I need some support.
    Do you mean Lydney in Gloucestershire, or have you confused it with Lidsey, which is just outside Bognor Regis?

Hi, yes I mean the two shops that called andrewM and speedthings. I have discovered something online that I would like to have, there is unfortunately no way to pick it up there. That's the problem. I wanted to organize UPS Pick Up, which was rejected. I'll be back online tonight. Until then thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Suhl View Post
    Me too
    Many's the evening I have trawled round Bognor looking for a friendly member.

Are you sure it wasn't Brighton!?
    She was only an Admiral's daughter but her naval base was full of discharged seamen.

Quote Originally Posted by rogb View Post
    Me too
    Many's the evening I have trawled round Bognor looking for a friendly member.
    Hotham Park is the place to go (apparently)

Forest Tackle in Lydney and PROTEK SUPPLIES in Bognor Regis are the shops that have attracted my attention. So if someone from this area would like to help me, notify me.