Thread: C.A.R.D. chrono

C.A.R.D. chrono

Hi am downsizing and have found a Cardwell air rifle developments , what i think was an early chrono,complete with all the sheets and battrey leads etc Wanting to know what it may be worth

harry mac is offline You can't say muntjack without saying mmmmm
    Big question is....Does it still work?
    The South of England has 2 good things, the M1 and the A1. Both will take you to Yorkshire.

Thumbs up

Hi Sproat

Does it look like this?

I found mine on another forum, Bought it for £40 posted from a nice gent in Birmingham It was a few years ago but had he been asking a ton for it, I would have paid it for this amazing bit of airgunning history!

Trouble is that I daren't try it out as I have an abysmal record of killing Chrono's inadvertantly as can be seen under my username

HERE's the paperwork that came with it, The charts that you refer to with the number shown o0n the sheet for fps. It also came with a list of pelletweights/ ME for the fps..

I made a lead to fit two of the modern 9v batts (In parallel to stay at 9v) as I couldn't find the larger ones anywhere except China, As soon as I made the new lead I found two of the bigger types at a bootsale, Still factory wrapped in a kind of cellophane!!

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

I well remember Dennis Hiller had one of these set up in his shop (in Clayton-le-Woods) and often took it with him when he visited arms fairs etc. I was with him on one of these occasion when someone wanted to test their air rifle and asked Dennis "Do I have to put a pellet in my rifle?"

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk