Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Predom Lucznik

eyebull is offline Even a stopped clock is right twice a day

Predom Lucznik

Have seen one of these for sale: condition is described as fair (some scuffs) and in good shooting order - what would be a reasonable price to pay for one?

I mainly want it to shoot and tinker with, I already have a precious LP53
    Good deals with these members

£60? Less? Mint new old stock were available on here for around £120 if not mistaken, search.
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS

Possibly still available new old stock for around £60 http://www.silesia-factory.pl/en/sho...5-demobil.html

Plus post of course.
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS

Out of stock there sadly!
    The one I saw was £120 for a used example, so I'll keep looking. I seem to remember some kind of group buy talked about a few years ago? But probably missed the boat on that one.

I think the new old stock is all gone now and to me £120 from a shop, seems about right if it is in nice condition.
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at

Re the comment about a 'group buy' - I asked to be involved in that but nothing happened. Anyone else any info?

Re price, I would go along with £120, not as good as my LP53s but still OK to shoot.
    lodmoor
    Always ready to buy another Webley pistol and another and . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by lodmoor View Post
    Re the comment about a 'group buy' - I asked to be involved in that but nothing happened. Anyone else any info?

Re price, I would go along with £120, not as good as my LP53s but still OK to shoot.
    Looking through my PMs to Tinbum at the time (only still there because I have been absent for a couple of years ), it all fell through at the last minute.
    I have found a polish website that has some in stock, but they don't have an english translation button and I can't figure out if they ship to the UK....If I can get it sorted though I may be able to pay up front (for a limited number of pistols) for any who are still after one? I wouldn't feel comfortable asking for cash up front from members when dealing with an unknown entity.
    I will keep this section posted on progress.

EDIT: the price on the polish site is about £70ish, with holster.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by lodmoor View Post

I asked for one too but as you say, It fizzled out unfortunately

I've seen one of British Blades forum but it's way overpriced (I think!) at £150

I would have been happy paying £100 but hot half as much again

I may get that site on my phone and ask one of the Polish lads at work to let me know what's said about international postage!! (They're a great bunch of lads )

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

Quote Originally Posted by johnbaz View Post
    I may get that site on my phone and ask one of the Polish lads at work to let me know what's said about international postage!! (They're a great bunch of lads )

John
    Hi John,

The link that air-tech posted above seems to be out of stock, but I found another site that seems to have some - I can send you the link when I get back later as it is on the home PC.

At £70 + holster I would be in like Flinn! Dunno where that expression comes from but anyway . . count me in and happy to pay up front if needs be.
    lodmoor
    Always ready to buy another Webley pistol and another and . . . .

ccdjg is online now Airgun Alchemist, Collector and Scribe
    Thanks to Danny, not long ago I came into possession of a Polish book written by Z. Gwozdz, entitled “Polish pneumatic and rimfire weapons”, and in it there is a brief but detailed account of the history of the Predom Lucznik air pistol, which makes interesting reading (but tough translating). There is quite a lot more to this pistol than we generally give it credit for. For example its design was initiated in 1968, using the Walther LP53 as a model, but it did not come into production until 1972. There were some innovative differences to the LP53 and for example a patent was taken out for its anti-bear trap system in 1973. The gun was intended for both military training and as an export earner, and as its military designation was KL-170, the guns carried the mark WZ-170 to indicate its military use. The book details the various changes to the markings that were made during its production period.
    Although it differed from the LP53 in lacking a thumb groove on the grip, such a groove was introduced in 1975 on a small number of export guns. Interestingly, despite the copying of the Walther design, the pistol was freely marketed in Germany and such guns were marked with the German “F in pentagon” symbol, and the name of the German distributor “Perfecta”. The book has some nice photographs of cased sets, including the holster and associated paper work.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by eyebull View Post
    Hi John,

The link that air-tech posted above seems to be out of stock, but I found another site that seems to have some - I can send you the link when I get back later as it is on the home PC.

Thanks Bull

John

Actually can you post the link I might have one
    A man can always use more alcohol, tobacco and firearms.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardH View Post
    Actually can you post the link I might have one
    Hi Rich

This is the link

Mark, I tried sending you pm but your inbox is full!

I used google translate, The first price of 199 Zlotties (£39.48) is just for a pistol I think, No idea what Windbreaker is but has to be a very bad translation of airgun I reckon!

"Windbreaker Predom Archer pattern 70 4.5 mm airguns fully technically efficient, good visual condition. Possible scrapes, bruises and clashes Oxides resulting from long-term storage and traces of rust on the barrel."

The second for 275 Zlotties (£54.56)

"Windbreaker Predom Archer pattern 70 4.5 mm with holster windbreaker straight from military warehouses. Never used, the first shot fired by our team. Windbreaker fully technically efficient, visual condition very good."

The third one for 349 Zlotties (£68.24)

"Windbreaker new perfect condition. Never used, the first shot fired by our team. Windbreaker fully technically efficient, state of visual ideal. Wrapped in a paper factory. Bonus holster have damage.

I've emailed the company to ask if they deliver to the UK

Forgot to ask how much postage would be if they do post direct!

John

Quote Originally Posted by johnbaz View Post
    Hi Rich

This is the link

Mark, I tried sending you pm but your inbox is full!

I used google translate, The first price of 199 Zlotties (£39.48) is just for a pistol I think, No idea what Windbreaker is but has to be a very bad translation of airgun I reckon!

"Windbreaker Predom Archer pattern 70 4.5 mm airguns fully technically efficient, good visual condition. Possible scrapes, bruises and clashes Oxides resulting from long-term storage and traces of rust on the barrel."

The second for 275 Zlotties (£54.56)

"Windbreaker Predom Archer pattern 70 4.5 mm with holster windbreaker straight from military warehouses. Never used, the first shot fired by our team. Windbreaker fully technically efficient, visual condition very good."

The third one for 349 Zlotties (£68.24)

"Windbreaker new perfect condition. Never used, the first shot fired by our team. Windbreaker fully technically efficient, state of visual ideal. Wrapped in a paper factory. Bonus holster have damage.

I've emailed the company to ask if they deliver to the UK

Forgot to ask how much postage would be if they do post direct!

John
    Got to be honest guys, i found the thing such a disappointment compared to the 53s i have.
    In just about every dept.....even compared to a rough 53.
    The feel of the 53s grip is far and away better.....general std of fit and finish far superior....as is trigger....esp saw finger trigger....internals rough ....