Thread: Vintage BSA 3 to 7 x 20 rifle Scope.

Vintage BSA 3 to 7 x 20 rifle Scope.

As above, Vintage BSA 3 to 7 x 20 rifle Scope, unused since being removed from one of my "Collectable Old Timers" due to lack of use, and in all but first class condition (with no known faults). This scope comes with original end caps (TBMK, albeit missing one Turret Cap Cover (which might still turn up before sale date with any luck)). Japanese made and in lovely condition with a more or less unblemished gloss finish approaching day one of manufacture in appearance. This item is the version with Dovetails moulded or formed onto the scope body tube with slide on integral mounts (Screw Heads still in good condition without little sign of marking or damage).

Piccies etc available by E Mail : vicorgill@onetel.net.

As per all of my other recent postings, I've no idea as to the real value of this item so I've now dropped my price from £35 to £25 posted. Yes, that is a lot of money for a cheap item, but I've never seen another one of this vintage (mid 1970's at a guess) in anything like this degree of originality.

Vic Thompson.
    Last edited by Vic Thompson; 12-02-2017 at 04:23 PM.

Price reduced to £25 posted.

Vic Thompson.

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic Thompson View Post
    Price reduced to £25 posted.

Vic Thompson.
    I'll take it please Vic
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Sold pending usual,

Vic Thompson