Thread: Relum 'Tornado'

Relum 'Tornado'

Hi all I have a 'Vintage' Relum 'Tornado' It is in a fair condition for its age.... does anyone know if it is worth anything????

they have their fanbase,if you look up protek of bognor regis,they always have a few + all the parts for sale,reduce their prices by about 1/2to 1/3 and that should give you an idea for a value sold privately,good luck

Thanks Martin, I've been looking for a new trigger spring for an old Relum for a while; didn't know there was a place still stocking all the parts!

Thanks for the reply

Quote Originally Posted by martin bingham View Post
    they have their fanbase,if you look up protek of bognor regis,they always have a few + all the parts for sale,reduce their prices by about 1/2to 1/3 and that should give you an idea for a value sold privately,good luck
    I am in Sussex anyway so a trip to Bognor will not be a problem.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by chrispetken View Post

Hi all I have a 'Vintage' Relum 'Tornado' It is in a fair condition for its age.... does anyone know if it is worth anything????
    Afternoon and welcome to the best bit of the BBS. I sold a real minty (and I mean MINTY condition) late 1960s Relum Tornado a while back, and struggled to achieve £125 (plus post) for it, so if in fair to average condition, reckon you are looking around the £75 mark, tops, for yours. Hope this helps? Atb: Gareth.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

you will be leaving bognor with much more than you went for,be in for a nice surprise,all the best