[QUOTE=Joncaddy;7203468]
Quote Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
At the lower end of the spectrum, check out the Browning Buckmark. Break barrel springer but apparntly fairly accurate and easy to cock.[/QUOTE. ]

I had a Browning Buckmark URX I. I really liked the design, the compactness and the sort of easyness of such a small gun accutate too. power, just about right. But on the negative side it was about worn out, completly knackered! after about 2000 shots. So much so that the barrel had 4mm of side. play, and about 15mm when open. The monkey metal around the breech just wore out despite lubrication. They are pretty such disposable when broken. But they only about £65. May I recommend something like a GAMO Compact. More target orientated, LorR hand and good all round plinking and semi serious target pistol. For about £189. JOHN.
Totally agree on the Gamo Compact, it's a great pistol I own one and a CP-1. The Gamo is more consistent at 10mtr target work. It used to wear me out cocking the Gamo but now I rest the butt on the bench (pointing downrange!) to to aid the cocking action. I bought the CP-1 to replace the Gamo but now I've switched back my results are improving.