Thread: Kempton park militaria and air gun fair

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Anticipation!

Pete, it WILL be an almighty success, 'tis written in the scrolls.........anyway I'll be there so what more do you want LOL. Modest, me?

Just spent the week making sure all modes of transport are up and running, petroled up, oiltight and ready to roll, even dug out the bus pass just in case!
    If things got desperate I could yomp it in about 2 hours.

I haven't been this excited since.....well you can't divulge all your secrets can you.

See you there, Carl.

It's christmas!!!!

It's like being 10 years old on Christmas eve all over again, doubt I'll be able to sleep tonight
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

[QUOTE=le frelon;7286904]Pete, it WILL be an almighty success, 'tis written in the scrolls.........anyway I'll be there so what more do you want LOL. Modest, me?

Just spent the week making sure all modes of transport are up and running, petroled up, oiltight and ready to roll, even dug out the bus pass just in case!
    If things got desperate I could yomp it in about 2 hours.

I haven't been this excited since.....well you can't divulge all your secrets can you.

See you there, Carl.[/QUO

Don't worry, if all fails I can give you a lift. I even washed the car today in preparation and checked the tyres on the bike

Anticipation!

I haven't been on a tandem in years!

Carl

Quote Originally Posted by le frelon View Post
    I haven't been on a tandem in years!

Carl
    Its a Honda not a Raleigh

Having said that its piddling down here in SW London, perhaps the cars a better bet. But that traffic around Hampton Court?

it will be a bit strange going to Kempton and not being surrounded by bits of old motorcycles!
    Last edited by coburn; 24-06-2017 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by coburn View Post
    Its a Honda not a Raleigh

Having said that its piddling down here in SW London, perhaps the cars a better bet. But that traffic around Hampton Court?

it will be a bit strange going to Kempton and not being surrounded by bits of old motorcycles!
    I'm already up, locked and loaded ready to leave with Bantam tank, Honda Bros rear cylinder and VF500 workshop manuals. Going to be a great bike jumble.
    Brought a few airguns along in case there are some fellow enthusiasts there.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

You won't be the first ther Baz, some one turned up yesterday asking the caterer how to get in for the Saturday gun fair.

Been sat in car park a while, I think I might be a little early😂
    Steve

I've had Good deals & great info from many in this forum.