Thread: Kempton park militaria and air gun fair

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Tw16 5aq

Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post
    Just looked up the post code for the SatNav and correct me if I'm wrong but the racecourse is ;
    TW16 5AQ.

Spot on John

Leave the M25 at Junction 12, for M3 London bound, then leave at the first opportunity to Sunbury, take the fourth turning at the roundabout signposted to Kempton Park and Hampton Court. We are about a mile up the road on the left under the 200 feet floodlights.

Have a safe journey and look forward to seeing you.

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    Spot on John

Leave the M25 at Junction 12, for M3 London bound, then leave at the first opportunity to Sunbury, take the fourth turning at the roundabout signposted to Kempton Park and Hampton Court. We are about a mile up the road on the left under the 200 feet floodlights.

Have a safe journey and look forward to seeing you.
    Cheers Pete !
    “An airgun or two”………

Up.

114 tables ready and waiting

I just need to see a queue of collectors, as looooong as a vets bill and will have been worth the effort

Hello Pete,

Weather looks set fair for Sunday, so no reason why this shouldn't be the tremendous success your tireless efforts deserve.

See you Sunday.

Brian

Bl**dy Binners and his fair. I didn't get any sleep last night/this morning, never mind the night before the fair - such is my anticipation.

It will also be good to meet up with members on here and have a proper natter about old airguns - nothing better!

John

As I am going up as a trader, I have to get up at 4.00am on Sunday to load up the Van. I am not looking forward to this ) but at least I will get to look around before the fair opens. As long as it doesn't take too long to set up. :
    Last edited by Bjacobs571; 24-06-2017 at 10:04 AM.
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at

Quote Originally Posted by Josie & John View Post
    Bl**dy Binners and his fair. I didn't get any sleep last night/this morning, never mind the night before the fair - such is my anticipation.

It will also be good to meet up with members on here and have a proper natter about old airguns - nothing better!

John
    My sentiments exactly. Hope to see many of you tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Josie & John View Post

John
    Jon,

Apologies for not coming to say hello today. I saw you several times across all the thousands of airguns, but each time you were deep in conversation with someone, so I thought " maybe later", but ultimately we missed each other. Hope you had a great fair!

ATB

Lakey