Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 324

Thread: Kempton park militaria and air gun fair

  1. #241
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    lutton
    Posts
    63

    VZ's @ Kempton

    Yes there will be a couple of 47's at least!!

  2. #242
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Sutton, Surrey
    Posts
    1,849

    Kempton

    Less than a week to go

    Cant wait!

  3. #243
    Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    6,907
    Johnbaz, Chippendale and myself will be Kempton bound early Sunday morning down the big road !
    Looking forward to it and meeting our southern brethren !
    "When you can't see the light at the end of the tunnel, get up and switch it on yourself" !

  4. #244
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    christchurch
    Posts
    4,835
    Remember not to buy petrol or beer down here.
    Prices can be a shock to Northeners.

  5. #245
    Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    6,907
    Thanks for the warning, what about the cost of vintage airguns ?
    "When you can't see the light at the end of the tunnel, get up and switch it on yourself" !

  6. #246
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    6,202
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post
    Thanks for the warning, what about the cost of vintage airguns ?

    What vintage airguns ?
    25th March 2018 is AirGun day

    http://kemptonclassicarmsfair.co.uk/

  7. #247
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    WOKING
    Posts
    1

    Bisley Arms Fairs

    Quote Originally Posted by dodgyrog View Post
    Personally I think the lack of section 1 firearms is a big problem for the fair and would prevent me driving nearly 300 miles to go there.
    Maybe a second event at Wetherby racecourse would be worth consideration?
    BTW I used to take a table at the Bisley shows selling cast boolits but gave up die to the costs involved - I know Pukka Bundhooks also quit the shows for the same reason.
    Perhaps you ought to TELL the Chief Exec of the NRA why you stopped coming --- if you read his page in the current NRA Journal you would think that everyone was happy --- and (just a coincidence?) when he quoted MY complaint he "forgot" to add the VAT -- so 200 per table was actually 240 -- and most small dealers are not VAT registered!
    He actually told me that "as I was not happy he was instructing the Commercial Manager to take my name off the list" .... NICE!

    Hopefully with Surrey Police's positive attitude the next fair might have s.1 and s.2?

  8. #248
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,173
    On current plans, I should be there. Looking forward to seeing you chaps.

  9. #249
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    6,202

    New Guns

    There will be another RFD stall selling New guns.
    25th March 2018 is AirGun day

    http://kemptonclassicarmsfair.co.uk/

  10. #250
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    6,202
    96 tables of allsorts, sounds like a big sweet shop
    25th March 2018 is AirGun day

    http://kemptonclassicarmsfair.co.uk/

  11. #251
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Sutton, Surrey
    Posts
    1,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    96 tables of allsorts, sounds like a big sweet shop
    Sounds good, can you let me in first?

  12. #252
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    6,202

    99 red balloons

    And still they come, just as I type 96, the phone rings and another Brum stallholders signs up for 3 tables making 99.
    25th March 2018 is AirGun day

    http://kemptonclassicarmsfair.co.uk/

  13. #253
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    6,202

    Anything here tickle your fancy?

    A selection of rifles to be found at one stall

    1. 1 x Webley Mark 1 rifle .22.
    2. 2 x Webley Service rifles first pattern.
    3. 3 x Webley Service rifles 2nd pattern.
    4. 2 x Webley Service rifles later series.
    5. 1 x Giffard rifle .177 cal
    6. 1 x improved model Britannia.
    7. 3 x Bonehill Britannias .25 and .177.
    8. 1 x lanes musketeer .177.
    9. 1 x Falke 90.
    10. 2 x bsa air sporters Mark II .22 cal.
    11. 1 x bsa centenary boxed. .22
    12. 2 x bsa light patterns.
    13. 1 x early BSA improved model D.
    14. 1 x haenal model 45.
    15 1 x haenal model IV.
    16. 1 x Diana model 48.
    17. 1 x Webley Vulcan delux walnut stock.
    18. 1 x HW 35e .22
    19. 1 x Webley Mark 3 .22.
    20. 1x Hakim
    21. 1 x bsa cadet.
    22. 1 x bsa cadet major.
    25th March 2018 is AirGun day

    http://kemptonclassicarmsfair.co.uk/

  14. #254
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    6,202
    Quote Originally Posted by coburn View Post
    Sounds good, can you let me in first?

    I cant even let myself in first
    25th March 2018 is AirGun day

    http://kemptonclassicarmsfair.co.uk/

  15. #255
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    swanley
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    A selection of rifles to be found at one stall

    1. 1 x Webley Mark 1 rifle .22.
    2. 2 x Webley Service rifles first pattern.
    3. 3 x Webley Service rifles 2nd pattern.
    4. 2 x Webley Service rifles later series.
    5. 1 x Giffard rifle .177 cal
    6. 1 x improved model Britannia.
    7. 3 x Bonehill Britannias .25 and .177.
    8. 1 x lanes musketeer .177.
    9. 1 x Falke 90.
    10. 2 x bsa air sporters Mark II .22 cal.
    11. 1 x bsa centenary boxed. .22
    12. 2 x bsa light patterns.
    13. 1 x early BSA improved model D.
    14. 1 x haenal model 45.
    15 1 x haenal model IV.
    16. 1 x Diana model 48.
    17. 1 x Webley Vulcan delux walnut stock.
    18. 1 x HW 35e .22
    19. 1 x Webley Mark 3 .22.
    20. 1x Hakim
    21. 1 x bsa cadet.
    22. 1 x bsa cadet major.
    I can see at least one
    Morini 162ei, Baikal MP46m, Walther LP53, Drulov DU10 Condor, Walther LG55T, HW95 Supermatch, TX200hc, BSA Club Standard, Umarex SAA Colt, BSA Cadet (owned forever)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •