Thread: Kempton park militaria and air gun fair

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Benelli B76 View Post
    Had a nice Air Arms Pro target pistol in box with accessories almost half price. A rather strange character came to look at it and said "I never buy from these table sales as it could be a duff article". I thought what better way to buy, where you can fully examine the item, see the seller face to face, get address and telephone number. What about all the sales done on the internet where you pay without even seeing the item ?

Baz
    Why did he go to an event entirely designed for table sales Best place to buy, your buying from enthusiasts who have a genuine interest in the product not just the money, shot the BSA last night properly, I was amazed at how accurate it is, I've now passed the stock to someone who is far superior than me with wood cos I think it's worth the extra in getting it sorted correctly, definately a keeper, was gonna hide it from the wife, she spotted it, liked it & suggested it would look really nice mounted on the wall when I'm not using it, I did hide the LP53 though
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

You bought those two from me Nige not Baz.
    I am the younger better looking one!

Quote Originally Posted by gingernut View Post
    You bought those two from me Nige not Baz.
    I am the younger better looking one!
    OK, now i'm confused, my apologies, too many names in one day , anyway, thanks for a great rifle and pistol, whoever purchased that LP3 also got a lovely pistol, part of me regret's not buying it, my bank balance is however grateful that someone else did!!
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more