Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Kempton park militaria and air gun fair

Tw16 5aq

Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post
    Just looked up the post code for the SatNav and correct me if I'm wrong but the racecourse is ;
    TW16 5AQ.

Spot on John

Leave the M25 at Junction 12, for M3 London bound, then leave at the first opportunity to Sunbury, take the fourth turning at the roundabout signposted to Kempton Park and Hampton Court. We are about a mile up the road on the left under the 200 feet floodlights.

Have a safe journey and look forward to seeing you.

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    Spot on John

Leave the M25 at Junction 12, for M3 London bound, then leave at the first opportunity to Sunbury, take the fourth turning at the roundabout signposted to Kempton Park and Hampton Court. We are about a mile up the road on the left under the 200 feet floodlights.

Have a safe journey and look forward to seeing you.
    Cheers Pete !
    “An airgun or two”………

Up.

114 tables ready and waiting

I just need to see a queue of collectors, as looooong as a vets bill and will have been worth the effort

Hello Pete,

Weather looks set fair for Sunday, so no reason why this shouldn't be the tremendous success your tireless efforts deserve.

See you Sunday.

Brian

Bl**dy Binners and his fair. I didn't get any sleep last night/this morning, never mind the night before the fair - such is my anticipation.

It will also be good to meet up with members on here and have a proper natter about old airguns - nothing better!

John

As I am going up as a trader, I have to get up at 4.00am on Sunday to load up the Van. I am not looking forward to this ) but at least I will get to look around before the fair opens. As long as it doesn't take too long to set up. :
    Last edited by Bjacobs571; 24-06-2017 at 10:04 AM.
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Going to have to give it a miss Pete, my fine friend. Tried EVERYTHING to get the ex to swap weekends and take my middle boy to his Swimmng Gala, but no can do.

Hope you all enjoy yourselves, but similarly, I hope none of you get a real bargain, as I want them put to one side for the next fair that our Binners puts together, so that I can snuffle them up, instead.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

micky2 is offline The collector formerly known as micky
    Good luck Pete for tomorrow. l hope all buyers and sellers have a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by Josie & John View Post
    Bl**dy Binners and his fair. I didn't get any sleep last night/this morning, never mind the night before the fair - such is my anticipation.

It will also be good to meet up with members on here and have a proper natter about old airguns - nothing better!

John
    My sentiments exactly. Hope to see many of you tomorrow.

Anticipation!

Pete, it WILL be an almighty success, 'tis written in the scrolls.........anyway I'll be there so what more do you want LOL. Modest, me?

Just spent the week making sure all modes of transport are up and running, petroled up, oiltight and ready to roll, even dug out the bus pass just in case!
    If things got desperate I could yomp it in about 2 hours.

I haven't been this excited since.....well you can't divulge all your secrets can you.

See you there, Carl.

It's christmas!!!!

It's like being 10 years old on Christmas eve all over again, doubt I'll be able to sleep tonight
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

[QUOTE=le frelon;7286904]Pete, it WILL be an almighty success, 'tis written in the scrolls.........anyway I'll be there so what more do you want LOL. Modest, me?

Just spent the week making sure all modes of transport are up and running, petroled up, oiltight and ready to roll, even dug out the bus pass just in case!
    If things got desperate I could yomp it in about 2 hours.

I haven't been this excited since.....well you can't divulge all your secrets can you.

See you there, Carl.[/QUO

Don't worry, if all fails I can give you a lift. I even washed the car today in preparation and checked the tyres on the bike

Anticipation!

I haven't been on a tandem in years!

Carl

Quote Originally Posted by le frelon View Post
    I haven't been on a tandem in years!

Carl
    Its a Honda not a Raleigh

Having said that its piddling down here in SW London, perhaps the cars a better bet. But that traffic around Hampton Court?

it will be a bit strange going to Kempton and not being surrounded by bits of old motorcycles!
    Last edited by coburn; 24-06-2017 at 08:09 PM.