Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Kempton park militaria and air gun fair

There will be a car driving up from Dorset on the day with one or two spare seats in. PM me if interested to share the ride in exchange for a modest donation towards fuel?

Perhaps others could post regarding any spare car seats coming from different areas of the country, so that we can make this a real success, after all Pete's time money and commitment, towards our hobby.

Lakey

I will be driving down from Bedford with a spare seat or two if anyone local fancies it
    Last edited by Rabid; 10-06-2017 at 09:25 PM.

Excellent idea Lakey.
    I think Baz and I will have a full car but if we decide to take two cars I will post accordingly.

I have 2 empty seats and will be leaving home about 4 am

Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    I have 2 empty seats and will be leaving home about 4 am
    Hi Pete,

Bet there won't be many takers at that ungodly hour !

Brian

Travel time will include a breakfast stop prior to a Kempton breakfast- Pete needs to keep his strength up.

Quote Originally Posted by gingernut View Post
    Travel time will include a breakfast stop prior to a Kempton breakfast- Pete needs to keep his strength up.

Funny you should mention breakfast, just got off the phone from Albert (famous KP outside caterer) He says he will be knocking out breakfast baguettes with snorkers,eggs and bacon for less than a 'lady' and tea/coffee for £1.50. Now the coffee may not be served from a fancy vintage broken french van, like at Bisley, but at around half the price, who gives a ......

Quote Originally Posted by Lakey View Post
    There will be a car driving up from Dorset on the day with one or two spare seats in. PM me if interested to share the ride in exchange for a modest donation towards fuel?

Perhaps others could post regarding any spare car seats coming from different areas of the country, so that we can make this a real success, after all Pete's time money and commitment, towards our hobby.

Lakey
    Good idea the more visitors the better. i grabbed a couple of Binners leaflets from Bisley the other weekend and stuck them on my club noticeboard . Got a few positive enquiries

Just two weeks to go - can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by Josie & John View Post
    Just two weeks to go - can't wait

Nobody nervous in this household

You have locked in success already Pete, some people still have to cross the murky North Sea waters to get there.....can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    You have locked in success already Pete, some people still have to cross the murky North Sea waters to get there.....can't wait!

Oh dear,

That is a murky and rough crossing, I once roughed the return journey from Harwich to Esbjerg in December. I hope you find some nice things to take back. If you are after particular items, please let me know as 2 of the serious traders have just about every air gun between them, but can't bring it all, even though they have 13 tables

I will be willing a calm sea for you.

No early bird

Good evening playmates

I have been asked if there would be any early entrance to the fair (some other fairs offer early more expensive entry) and the answer is no. I have to be fair with those that are travelling from the deepest, darkest North. The £4 entry and wrist band is for all. Those taking tables will be in from 6 and have different trade wrist bands. There are only two non traders gaining early entry and they work for Gunmart and AirGunWorld, the two mags that have promoted our sport and Fair. They will be taking pictures for future articles.

Smile

hi all, i wonder if there is anyone travelling from scotland
    to kempton park on the 25th / june / ? i would possibly
    be interested in getting a lift to the event..
    i would gladly pay half of the total expenses..
    thankyou. J.S.D.

Is there a choice of wrist band colour Pete?
    I rather like purple.

Tick reply below.

1.Of course.

2. Extra charge.

3. F off.