Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kempton park militaria and air gun fair

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Kempton Park Air Rifle Fair

I had a great day at Kempton Park, I met some very nice air gunners and Bought 2 Air Rifles and gained plenty of knowledge, I would like to say thank you to the people who organised the fair and those who had stalls as I have never been to an air rifle fair before, I look forward to the future air gun Fairs thanks

This was my first fair as well, what an amazing event! Excellent job Peter & Liz! Met a bunch of great people and have never seen so many Of my all time fav. Airguns in one place! Well worth the trip from the Netherlands. Cheers, Zuke

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    This was my first fair as well, what an amazing event! Excellent job Peter & Liz! Met a bunch of great people and have never seen so many Of my all time fav. Airguns in one place! Well worth the trip from the Netherlands. Cheers, Zuke
    Hi Zuke

Was nice meeting you there mate, for some reason ,..I thought you was in another country!!

Oops, I didn't notice that you came across just for the fayre!!

Regards, John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

Question

Does anyone know if the tall chap that had modified Crosman Ratties has a website??

There was a couple of 2250's that he'd modified, The one with wooden/Aluminium stocks was a beauty!!

It looked rather like this Browning Buck mark

Cheers, John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

Quote Originally Posted by johnbaz View Post
    Does anyone know if the tall chap that had modified Crosman Ratties has a website??

There was a couple of 2250's that he'd modified, The one with wooden/Aluminium stocks was a beauty!!

It looked rather like this Browning Buck mark

Cheers, John
    Unfortunately not JB

He works from home now and I have his contact details should you need them, his name is Paul O'Donnel, or POD to his friends. Paul is a very talented Engineer and in the same league as Lawrie.

Seems like yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    Due to the sad decline of Arms Fairs at Bisley, I am pleased to announce for your 2017 diary, the first Militaria and Air Gun Fair to be held on any London Racecourse.

This will take place on SUNDAY 25TH JUNE 2017, gates opening at 9.30am, entrance fee £4.

Militaria, Registered Fire Arms Dealers and Private Collectors will be able to hire trade tables all under one roof.

Kempton Park was the chosen location due to its prime position just off M3/M25, providing ample free car parking, designated railway station, ATM machines and on-site catering.

Although the venue could never match the unique atmosphere of Bisley Camp, it will at least offer an alternative to us, the enthusiastic collector. It will be a great opportunity for those amongst us wishing to part with air guns from our 'private collection' without extortionate auction fees.

Some of the well known regular Air Gun Traders have already signed up and should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks to so many of you, it carries on.....

Only June 2017.
    Seems to have been going for ages!