Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kempton Park Air gun fair

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    A "shot in the dark" at this time but roughly, can we predict how many stalls there may be ay this event please ?
    “An airgun or two”………

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Have put it in my diary. Assume there'll be a beer tent for a lunch time gathering of the BBS? Be nice to put faces to a few more of the names.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post
    A "shot in the dark" at this time but roughly, can we predict how many stalls there may be ay this event please ?
    So far 30 tables, 12 of which are just air gun, the others are militaria. Airgun World kindly gave the event a mention this month and I have ads running in Gunmart and a few websites. Flyers going out at other fairs, so hopefully over the next 14 weeks, others will join in.

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    Have put it in my diary. Assume there'll be a beer tent for a lunch time gathering of the BBS? Be nice to put faces to a few more of the names.

Dave

Sorry Dave, fresh out of beer tents and helicopter landing pads there is however -

Free parking for a few thousand cars and electric car charging points
    Two ATM machines (one inside and one outside)
    £4 entry fee
    8 item breakfast including tea or coffee for £8
    Complimentary coloured armbands on entry - depicting trade or visitors...
    An opportunity for Private Collectors to sell their duplications or thin out their collection
    Direct Kempton Park railway station
    Easy access off the M3 / M25
    And finally........

A chance to support Air Gunning in general and collecting in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    An opportunity for Private Collectors to sell their duplications or thin out their collection
    How would this option work? Would we need to book a table as the dealers would?
    Steve

I've had Good deals & great info from many in this forum.

Kempton park fair

This Fair is open to Registered Firearms Dealers and any Private individual collector who is selling up or thinning out their own private collection of any rifle, under 12 ft lb and any pistol under 6 ft lb. These conditions have been agreed by Surrey Police.

If you are interested in having a table, please contact me via email or PM and I will then do the necessary....